Chapter 4

"Erm... May I know, where am I?" Because Amelia feels embarrassed because of Zion stared, her pale skin now turns crimson red.

Zion saw Amelia skin change in color, human can change their skin color? Zion nod to himself for discovering new human traits.

"Zergfrey, the Zerg planet." Zion said.

Amelia blink her eyes again and again. Thinking that the baby father had rescue her, now she feel very relief. Her planned to choose the zerg is right. But... she must be alert. They are not from same species, the zerg resent human a lot.

With the technology like iPad, she knows the war of last year, from what she read, the zerg killed the previous owner body. But by just reading it, she knows it's a bullsh*t.

Come on!!! This is such a cliché drama... Which species is stupid enough wanted to kill human on human planet??? D'F*ck!?

Tut...

Eh. Baby! Sorry! I forgot my baby can listen my thought! I'm sorry for my rude words. Baby we finally being save by your father. Do you happy?

The baby didn't poke her like usual, but she can feel some heat and cold in her stomach.

Wow. My belly had been growing a lot. Is it because they gave her a lot of nutrition?

Zion saw Amelia was smiling and affectionately rub her belly. Then, Zion look at the monitor of the baby, there is no longer a small bean-like Amelia gave him. The baby already had an almost complete physical. The baby moves with Amelia touch.

"You can communicate with the baby?"

Amelia nod. "The baby is very genius. In his first month, he can understand my feelings. Whenever I talk to him, he will give me some response."

"The baby never show this movement while you were asleep."

"I think he is worried about me and now, I think he is very shy." Amelia laughs a little. "Usually he is very lively."

"Shy?" Zion creased his forehead, he didn't understand being shy...

Amelia nods once. Amelia had been laying while talking to the handsome man, because of the feeling that she needs to show her elegance and her beauty, she slowly moves her body to sit. She thought her sit posture is her most beautiful angle.

Oh! My body is really had been healing... It feels so light... so fresh!

"So... where is my husband? Does he already visit us?" Amelia was kind of scared to meet the zerg form with her own eyes, but she needs to meet him and investigate whether the zerg is truly can be trusted or not.

Zion frowned when he heard 'husband' and without waiting any longer he states, "I am the person you had been contacted before."

Amelia blinks again her eyes, try to load some information. He is the father of her baby, does this mean she already had a one-night stand with this handsome guy! Then she got screwed up! Pregnant! How lucky is she!

Well, that only in her imagination and she knows that.

Seeing Amelia change of expression from confusing to excited, Zion lifts his body from the sofa and his long strong leg approach near Amelia. Then, Amelia saw the leg looks like a human but it's thicker and there is a long big tail behind him! Then she looks up again and saw the handsome human face.

His sharp eyes were deep purple, sometimes it glows. His eyebrows are thin but long, a sharp nose and his lips... its looks thin but delicious. Amelia also saw something hidden between his hair, is it a horn? Amelia a little confused but finally understands, maybe the stronger the zerg, their feature will be more like a human? Because she had searched about the Zerg, they really are ugl... no. Hmm... looks bigger and scarier.