Chapter 14

The fourth day, Amelia feels very emotional. She feels that Zion doesn't want to come back because she was here. Zion was annoyed with her so Zion left her alone in this house.

"We just got married and he left me alone. Boohoooo... If he doesn't like me why offer the marriage first! Dear babies seem that your mother is now a widow after getting married for one day!" Amelia wipes her tears fiercely with a small handkerchief.

"Master, don't worry. You are still not a widow." Ninja said when it heard Amelia complain.

"He left me a day after married! What do you call that??? Isn't he abandon me???"

"No Master. You will only become a widow if both of you sign a divorce contract or he is dead." Ninja state seriously. Wanted to soothe her master.

Amelia glare at Ninja Girl. "Are you trying to curse me!? You are cursing me for a divorce and he dead???"

"No Master! I am not! I am only trying to reason with you. You look pitiful when crying like this, Master." Ninja explains her concern.

"Yeah! I had never cried like this before! This is all your fault! If you didn't tell me earlier that he will be gone for a week, I will not feel like being abandon like this!"

Amelia sobs again and continues. "He never tells me anything too. Waaaaa... At least he should wake me up before he goes or wrote some note or contact me every day!"

"Master! If you want to contact him, I can do that!"

Amelia wipes again her eyes and look at Ninja with red eyes. "No. No... If General really was busy, I will just interrupt his works."

Before Amelia could continue talking, she heard a voice from behind.

"Amelia."

Amelia freeze. That voice was deep and very familiar. Slowly Amelia look back. They're like a big projector appears behind her. Zion's handsomeness shows up in the projector.

Amelia's eyes turn redder even her nose is red. She tries to control her tears. What happens to her? She never cries like this before. She and Zion married just for the babies. She is ready for not having love and being abandon even ready to be kill by the zerg. Why she is so emotional???

...

A thousand miles away from the planet of Zergfrey, there a black big spaceship park near the Dwarfow planet which was where the dark dwarf live. Zion was in the spaceship. He was just finishing some meeting regarding of missing dark dwarf. When the meeting dismisses, his watch vibrate and without looking at it, he accepts the notification and the watch turn into iPad and he saw Amelia.

Even though he saw only from her back, he knows only one person who had small body, black long wavy hair and wearing a white dress. It's Amelia. He heard a sobbing sound and heard she said.

"No. No... If General really was busy, I will just interrupt his works."

Zion doesn't understand why she afraid to interrupt his works.

"Amelia." He calls her name.

When Amelia turned to look at him, his heart which was very tense because of work became soft and warm. He looks at her face and saw something not right. Her eyes and nose turn red, plus with her glistening eyes, Zion realizes she was crying.

"Are you hurt?" He asks. Somehow, he feels irritated that they are too far. He can't look at her carefully.

"G-General..." Amelia sounds very pitiful. She looks like she was being bullied.

"Is there something wrong?" He ask again patiently.

"Are you not busy?" Amelia slowly wipes her tears that had disturbed her from seeing her handsome husband.

"I am not busy."

"I-If you are not busy, why don't you come back home yet?" Amelia sob a little. Complaining in front of Zion making her wants to cry again.

Come back home? Home? Zion feels something was pressing his heart and a little irritated that he doesn't understand what he was feeling.

"The mission is not complete yet." He said.

"Are you really on mission? O-Or... Y-You don't want to see me?" She said with small voice. Amelia doesn't understand why she said all of this. Her brain wants to stop her from saying this word, but her emotion was stronger and she wants to complain about everything to Zion.

Zion was speechless. What does this mean?

When Zion didn't answer her eyes start to run with tears again. She also cry loudly. Zion now feels very complicated.

"I will come back after the mission is completed." Seeing Amelia still crying he continues.

"I will come back home." When he said the words 'home', his heart again feel warm but then became heavy again.

"Come back home early!" Amelia said with sobbing.

"Okay."

"Promise?" Amelia wipe her tears and look at Zion seriously.

His heart feel like being prick after seeing Amelia's pity face. He nods. "I promise."

Amelia smile. "I wait for you!"

Zion nod and the call ended.

Suddenly there was a burst of laughter not far from Zion. When the meeting ended, everyone had left except, Matz. Matz had been listening from the beginning until the end. He wanted to laugh from the beginning when seeing Zion's complicated face with Amelia.

But he also pities for Amelia. She is human with a lot of emotion, not like the zerg. They didn't understand anything. This makes his heart hurt when he thinks if his mother was crying like Amelia and his father won't be able to satisfies her heart.

Zion didn't annoy when he heard Matz laugh. He already used by it. But he does feel something unsatisfied, so he wanted to ask something to Matz. Obviously Matz the only one knows why Amelia was crying.

"Why Amelia is sad?" He ask. He already understands when someone is crying that is mean they are sad. But he doesn't know what makes Amelia sad. Amelia didn't tell him clearly.

Matz shakes his head. He really pities Amelia. And his mother.

"She miss you."

"Miss?" Zion frowned. This word is very rare for the zerg. He doesn't understand.

"You just got register your marriage with her. Had you told her that you will be gone for a whole week after that?"

"I told 90BOT." Zion reply.

Matz chuckled. "Have you contact her for these four day?"

"No."

Matz shakes his head again and sighs.

"Firstly, you just got married. Secondly, the next day of marriage you left her alone without telling her personally. Thirdly, you didn't contact her at all." Matz summarized what had he done.

"All of this makes the pregnant woman think that she was abandon by her husband."

Zion frowned; he tries to digest all of Matz's words. From all of that, he only understands the words 'abandon'. His heart feels like being prick again.

"Called the team member. We are not going to rest today." Zion said.