Chapter 2

The baby is genius and very obedient, he didn't suck his mommy dry anymore. After two weeks, the thin girl body can move her body. But whenever there are people, she will pretend as a coma patient.

       Because she is an important experiment, the door was lock tightly. There even no window. But there is a ceiling. However, to escape from the ceiling is very time-consuming and she doesn't know the structure of this building.

       One day, a nurse had left a technology like an iPad in her room. There was information about her and she also found out a lot of information that scared her enough.

      Firstly, this planet is not on earth. Its called Worlorn and the words here are very strange but somehow, Amelia can read it easily.

       Secondly, the date is very strange, Its seems like she had traveled to the future. Or... She had slept and woke up after thousand of years.

      Thirdly, she is human and the baby father is called Zion, a zerg. Amelia had a flash image, the zerg had feature like skeleton human but had a long sharp tail. They also had huge head! Amelia had a goosebump when thinking that her baby is gonna have the same feature like his father. She thought for a while and suddenly feeling very confident that her baby will be very cute because the baby mommy is very cute.

       Lastly, the information that had struck her is that, her name is still Amelia and she had an identity on this planet. She is a daughter of the duke that wanted the baby to blackmail the baby's father and abandoned her. Other than that, she is being exchanged in marriage with Zion, the zerg, for peace. It says that Amelia had been killed by poison the day before the date she was supposed to be exchanged.

Tut... Tut...

The baby seems to detect a complicated mood that Amelia had and try to soothe her by gentle poke.

"Baby..."

Because it was too much information, Amelia can't think anymore. With her skinny skeleton body, slowly she walks towards the bed, then lay on the patient bed and close her eyes.

"Good baby... let me rest for a while." Amelia closed her eyes, and she can feel her belly feel a little bit warm and cold but it's soothing.

       Slowly her hand caresses her slightly budge stomach and dozed off with feeling proud that her baby is very genius and understanding.

..

      After a few days, Amelia understands the new world with an iPad that she had hide very well. Then, Amelia starts her planned to escape. Her baby is growing very fast and it makes her energy collapse again, the baby really needs a lot of food. She had to quickly escape before she lost her consciousness again.

..

Ahaa! Look baby! Your mommy is very genius! I found your father contact number! Do you think your father will be very happy meeting me?

Tut! The baby agrees.

Alright! Gonna text him some message... Hmm... What should I text him? Hello. I'm your dead fiancé, princess Amelia... Nope. Hello, your son is on my hand. No. No. No. Argh! What will make him believe the message?

Tutt! Tutt!

Oh baby. You are very genius! Alright! Gonna send this...

..

      On another planet, there was a serious meeting being held. At first look, you will think it was a human meeting, but when you came closer, you can see each of them had a sharp tail and some of them had sharp skeleton wings. There are also had sharp teeth. They are called the zerg.

"I think this information is very likable a trap. Human is very greedy, don't trust them anymore." A big builder body zerg with sharp teeth hissed angrily. Named Otto.

"But this document looks real. General Zion almost lost his life, it not weird the human had General Zion DNA and do this kind of experiment." A thinner Zerg with spectacle said, named Bernd.

"They are human! Every word of them is bullshit! Had you ever learned???" Otto hit the table angrily.

"Otto..." A female voice warned Otto. The female had a wing and its body is quite big. Named Cora.

"Human or not human. The important now is the baby." The female look at their general.

"I agree. The important now, the baby is a zerg. We must protect it." Bernd said his opinion and look at their general.

       The general seems like he is still reading the document that he had receive this morning. On his visible screen, there was a video high-definition ultrasound that shows a small bean with a loud heartbeat. Even though its still looks like a bean, they know it's a zerg baby.

The meeting room quiet for some time, they can't read General Zion mood. Then the screen change into a text message.

'Dear my husband General Zion,

As you can see, we are pregnant and our baby is very healthy.

I am very weak here being captive with your baby.

Please do help your wife and our baby.

Sincerely, your wife XOXO.'

#withattachmentherlocation

"Pfftt!!!" A male zerg laugh out loud when he read the text. The male zerg looks handsome with human looks, he also has a sharp wing, named Matz.

Everyone look at Matz with fierce face. They all have a message wrote on their face. SHUT UP!

"Sorry. This human is funny. She claimed herself as General Zion wife. Hahahaha... and... and look at that! She wrote it like they were married for several years. Hahahaha."

"Ehem!" Finally, the General move and his sharp eyes stare at his comrade.

"Bernd, you will be on this mission. Investigate whether the woman is really in captive and check the baby."

       Bernd stand up and give the general salute.

"Yes, General!"

The General nod and with his strong long leg, he walkout from the meeting room.

Matz who is still had a smiling face pat Bernd shoulder.

"Hey, let me join you. I wanted to know this human woman. I had not been enough played the human last year."

       Bernd push away Matz hand with disdain. The zerg never understand Matz because zerg had a limited understanding of feelings. They never understand the humor that Matz saw. Bernd wanted to say something but Cora, the only woman in the meeting room scold Matz behavior.

"Be obedient Matz. Have you ever learned how you were deceived by a human last year? We lost a lot to compensate the human."

Matz smile lazily with his long legs he walks away and said, "Good luck Bernd. Make sure bring our general wife in a good shape."