Chapter 82

"Are you good or bad?" Adria's milky voice echoes again in their head.

"We come to help your mommy." The woman said gently.

    A few days ago, her son told her that they might finally found her missing daughter. Helena was very touched and excited to hear it. However, her son told her it might be false information, but he will investigate it. Her son will be entering the mortal world.

    She of course wanted to come with him and her son remind her every day to not put too much hope. It wasn't easy to get a pass to enter the mortal world, but Helena is one of the princesses in their immortal world. The King had personally approved them and let his most trusted guard to follow them.

    She had set her mind to control herself. Even she finally found her own long-lost daughter, her daughter would be hard to accept. Her daughter had been stranded in the mortal world for a long time, she might be very confused or may be angry with her.

    Seeing such a copy of her own long-lost daughter, she is very sure, this Amelia is her own daughter. Her own blood. She wanted so much to fly towards this little baby and hug her tightly, however, she restrains herself to do that. She afraid the baby will be afraid of her and she doesn't want any misunderstanding to happen between her and the people her daughter live in.

   They must respect other's territory.

"Tell me where we can find Amelia?" The beautiful man asks after he and his mother using telepathy to communicate with each other.

...

"I found Leo." Ninja voice echo in the empty dark room.

    This makes Zion who had been holding Amelia's lifeless body in his arms for a long time finally move. He walks with a heavy step towards his small spaceship, carefully puts Amelia beside the pilot's sit. When he was buckling the seat belt, he saw there a big blue mark on Amelia's pale neck. Zion's eyes turn darker and his body trembled with anger.

"Where is he?" Zion whispered angrily.

    The pilot monitor shows maps and it zoom in and finally he saw Leo. Where is he now? He is in the big battle spaceship just above him. Zion doesn't waste his time anymore, quickly drives the spaceship to the outer space.

   There a heavy war happens in outer space, but it didn't prevent him smoothly flying back to their big spaceship to put Amelia's body in a safe place. His heart in chaos, there a deep hatred and killing intent inside him but he still gently and carefully put Amelia in the bed. Before he left to get his revenge, he kiss Amelia heavily on his forehead.

   The cold that he feels on his lip makes his heart full of fire. His eyes are flaming with anger. 

"Wait for me." Zion whisper to Amelia and left the room.

   The help from Sovereign and the Beastman had arrived. They had started to find a way to attack the enemy battle spaceship. The Sovereign was being responsible to destroy the artificial absorber. This artificial machine was the one absorbing all life inside the planet. They had made this machine just to restore the stone of life.

"Father." Zion enters the pilot room to join their battle strategies.

    He enters the room just for one thing. "I will take Leo down."

Zion's father frown. "Son."

"I know what I must do." Zion said. His anger and his desire to kill already take over him, but he didn't lose his sane yet.