Chapter 87

Jasper and two baby boy were having a fight together. Jasper feels annoyed with these babies but he couldn't help but proud that the babies are strong. They have a blood relationship, so it's not weird the babies are genius and strong like him. 

    Others will be scared seeing them firing at each other but at Helena's and Zion's parents' eyes, they look like they were only playing tag.

    Helena is very happy to get to meet her grandchild and she also happy to get to know Zion's parents. As specialists in abilities, Zion's mother could not help but asking Helena a lot about their grandchildren's superpower. Helena is of course happy that she could share and give some tips for the babies' growth.

    The immortal cannot stay in the mortal world, she had finally found her daughter, but she knows she couldn't take away her daughter and the babies. Her daughter's real family is here, and she can't tear this family apart. As long she knows her baby girl is living happily. They have some way to communicate with each other and they will keep in touch.

    Zion however had slipped out from them. He has Amelia in his arms and there a heat inside of him that he wants to burst into flames.

"Hubby. Where are we going?" Amelia has her hand around Zion's neck. Everyone was out there. Why is her husband going inside the building?

   When they enter an elevator, Zion's hand support Amelia's back of her head, and their lips touch. Zion kisses her passionately. It feels different than usual. Amelia was quite shocked but his passion touch and breath making her heart beat fast and her body turns hotter.

"Mmm. H-hubby." Her breath also become much heavy.

"W-What are you doing?" Amelia asks in between their hot kiss.

    Zion let go of her lips and his purple eyes stare straight at hers. She can see there is a fire in his eyes. His face was full of lust! Amelia blushed immediately.

"I want you." Zion whisper.

    His hot stare and his seducing whisper making her mind explode. She hugs Zion's neck tighter and she leans forward to kiss him. Suddenly they both weren't inside the elevator anymore. They had fallen into their bed with Amelia on top of him. They both stop for a while. When they confirm the room is their room, they didn't want to think more.

    They continue their kiss. The neat bed is messy and some pillows already fall from the bed. They both look like hungry animals. Zion and Amelia had taken out their clothes and they were kissing with their skin rubbing to each other.

   The kiss, the touch, and the sound of their moan echo in the room make both of them more passionate. When Amelia boldly touches his, Zion quickly pins her down.

"Hubby..." Amelia pout. Her eyes were watery with lust.

    The next thing they know, their body was trembling and there is a wave of great pleasure going through in their whole body.  Amelia could hear Zion's hard breathing. It makes her feel happy. They finally had become one!

   Zion then looks at Amelia and gives her a kiss on her forehead and her lips. Amelia smile shyly and Zion gives her a smile too.

"I love you." Amelia said.

Zion smile even wider. "I love you too." Yes. He loves her so much.

    He couldn't imagine his life without her. She had completed his life. Oh. No. They both had completed each other life. He needs her and she needs him. They both will support and protect each other for their entire life. 

~~~🌹 THE END 🌹~~~

#####

Dear readers,

    Guyzzz... My Child's Father is an Alien is finally COMPLETED! 😖😖😖 Do you like how the story ends? Satisfies? Unsatisfied? 😓🤣

Do you think I should make some extra chapters? What it should be? 

    I had been struggling with how to make Amelia alive back. My brothers give me a lot of ideas but it all has to sacrifice someone's life and create more character. Because to make someone die and come back alive again is impossible! Even Dr. Strange said there is only one way to kill Thanos, it is by sacrifice iron man! Dr. Strange can't make him alive back too. 

   Then, My husband was the one who gives me the idea to make her alive by someone that has owed her a debt of life. This reminds me of the flowers and the butterfly! They are living things that had been created mysteriously. If Amelia wasn't there and supported the Dwarf, the flower and the butterfly will not exist on that planet. And I love the idea! (Kind of related with my next story!)

   When I finally made Amelia alive, I was dumbfounded for a while because... If she had come back alive and the bad guy had been caught... That is mean the story will end!!! It's a happy ending! I kind of regret it... Because I have a lot of things to show how powerful is Amelia! But... it just happens... 

    Anyway, the story is completed and I feel quite accomplished. It is the first story that I have published with a complete story. 

Thank you everyone for looking forward to all my previous updates. Your comments and Voting was the one that makes me stay strong to complete the story! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! 

Click my profile to see my next story!!!

And I love how I deco the wedding cake! I FEEL VERY SATISFIED with my works! It's like the flower and the butterfly from this story right!? This is just a perfect ending! The only missing is they can't sing! LOL

Bye! And.. See you again in the other story! 💋

This chapter is EDITED! (***I feel so sad to delete all 18++ sentences.) SLIDE MORE FOR EXTRA CHAPTERS.