Chapter 75

Abby is a rabbit Beastman. She is a gentle Fertility Doctor. When she and her team being kidnapped by the Zerg's she was very scared. But when she finds out how gentle the Zergs are she started to believe the Zergs and as a doctor specialist in pregnancy her instinct to help the female human pregnancy takes over all her worries and nervousness.

   Then she finds out the Zergs are very hard to get pregnant and also has a low chance of giving birth successfully. So, she devotes herself to stay at the Zergfrey to helps them solve their fertility and pregnancy problem.

    She had just met the leader of the Zerg's babies for their checkup. She feels very satisfied the baby is in a good health and very strong but lately the baby is crying because they miss their parents.

    After she had done checking them, she found out there is a chaos of emergency treatment needed and she didn't think too much and quickly runs to give a hand too. The medical doctor Zerg's done their job very fast but there are other than Zergs was injured too so she approaches and treats them one by one without feeling tired.

    When the chaos was a little bit calmer, she finally able to sit to get some rest. Some of Zerg had started to give the doctors and patient some food and water. While she was drinking, she saw a big burly Stoneman was busy looking around checking the patient one by one. He was making sure they already been treated.

    Abby could see there a stain of blood around his arms and his back. Even though the Stoneman has rough and hard physical, they can also get an injury. Abby couldn't stay still seeing this Stoneman is still not having his rest, so, she stands up and approaches the Stoneman.

    He was too tall and big, Abby could only tug his shirt carefully to call him.

"Hello, Sir. May I check your injuries?"

    Abby blinks her eyes, as she looks up. The Stoneman is very tall, she afraid the Stoneman could not hear her voice because the Stoneman was looking at her without blinking and moving. There is no reply from him. She wanted to ask him again but then she saw the Stoneman previously has grey color has turned to pink color.

    Abby blinks her eyes again. She thought she had seen wrong. But the Stoneman is now is still in pink color. Abby's favorite color is pink so she couldn't help but feel this Stoneman is so cute! Abby's smile turns even wider and she tilted her head again.

"Sir... Come here and sit. I will treat your wound." She didn't tug his clothes anymore but pointed at the near bench for him to rest.

    When Abby starts to walk to the bench, the pink Stoneman legs step slowly to follow the cute rabbit and obediently sit down on the bench and let the rabbit treat his wound.

"Sir, I will start to treat your wound. If it is hurt you can tell me."

    Korg didn't feel any pain at all. He only feels a soft and gentle touch from the rabbit's finger. Every touch tickled his heart and it makes his face turns pinker. When the rabbit had done treating his arms, he didn't shy to shows another wound. He even takes off his upper clothes and stretches his muscular body showing off his eight-pack abs. Ehem! He just wants to shows the other wounds on his body.

    All of his pirates' subordinates who saw this almost drop their jaws. Their captain never treats his injury, even they didn't dare to ask him to get treatment. This is because Korg is a Stoneman. Pure Stoneman is popular with their tough and hard skin. They will never have a little scratch on their body from a simple fight. Korg had been growing in that environment for many years and he still has an ego as a Stoneman that the injury feels nothing to him. When someone tries to treat his injury, what you get from him is worse than his injury. He will beat you to death!

    What makes the pirates even confuse is, they never seen their captain turns pink. This is their first time seeing his captain has pink colors. They couldn't help to glance at the small female rabbit beside him and understand this pink color meaning is... Love?

...

    In the emergency room, Bernd was struggling to relax when he saw something from the X-ray. The X-ray of the head is their leader's. It shows there are many pieces like broken glasses on Zion's head. It almost hit his brain. How will they open their leader's head to take out this piece of glasses?

   Bernd didn't dare to touch his head, they treat his hands and tails that were broken first. He tells this to Matz and hopeful that Matz will find someone who is professional in this. Zion's mother had already stood near the emergency room as soon she heard her son was heavily injured.

    When she heard there are complications on his son's head, she almost fainted. Matz was very busy preparing for the war, never thought something will happen to their leader and his wife. Seems that the Predator or will say the behind of it, Leo, must have known that they are preparing for a war with them.

    Matz is not sure whether Leo wanted to delay the war or drew attention from something. Matz couldn't stay relax either. Even the Zergfrey is in chaos, he cannot overlook everything. He must be alert. He can only now report about their condition to the Sovereign, the Beastman and the Human. They must continue what they had planned.

...

   The news about their leader was heavily injured spreading quickly around the Zergfrey. Including inside Zion's mother's temporary house. The three Zerg babysitter was talking about the leader's condition and the babies heard it. This makes the babies cry even worst.

    Ninja was a little bit frustrated because she had lost all contact with her Master spaceship before and now she even feels down because her Master had been kidnapped by their enemy. She has failed to protect her Master. She tries so hard right now, using all technology around the galaxy to find a trace of her Master but she finds nothing.

    Ninja heard the babies crying again and she enters the room and feels even worst when seeing the Zergs was trying so hard to coax the babies. Ninja know the babies are genius so the babies must have heard about their parents and they start to cry again.

    About an hour, the babies finally fall asleep and Ninja could only hear their little sobbing. The Zergs put the baby back in the crib and left them. As usual, Ninja guards them carefully. At the same time, she was very intent on guarding the entire Zergfrey. She was monitoring everything, she afraid Leo's subordinate will take a chance of this chaos to do something on this planet.

    While she was guarding, she senses some movement in the crib. When she looks at the pink crib, she saw a small head was looking at her. The baby girl was blinking her big eyes straight at her. She looks very pity right now, her eyes and nose are still pink because of her crying before.

    Ninja could see the baby was trying to communicate with her, so she walked towards the baby. The baby eyes were looking at her intently. Ninja believes Adria was trying to talk to her, but she can't. Ninja has heard from Amelia that her baby girl maybe has the ability to talk with someone in their mind. Unfortunately, Ninja is not a natural living thing and that is why Adria could not communicate with her.

    Ninja was a little upset but she patiently leans towards the baby.

"Adria. Are you worried about Master?"

    Adria understands and she nodded. The voice wakes the other two babies. The boys didn't make any sound but they immediately hold the crib and pull themselves to stand up. Then they look at the robot intently. Ninja tries to figure out what they want but then she saw the baby was looking at each other, it seems that they were communicating with each other.

    Before Ninja could ask them again, suddenly her hand was lifted up in the air. Then her body was moving uncontrollably and her digital face was buzzing like a broken computer. Then Ninja could see some words appear on her head. Its says:

TAKE US TO OUR DADDY. 

~~~👶👶👶~~~