Chapter 45

The Zerg which famous with fierce and scary was having a rare celebration. A baby cries loudly from the hospital and all the Zerg including The Royal Sovereign was cheering happily. Their Sovereign Princess successfully delivered a baby.

The Zerg never had thought the pregnancy was successful. Their population is very low, they aged very slow and live long long years, but their pregnancy is very low. First, they don't have any lust like any other species. Secondly even they consummate, the chance of pregnancy was very low. And thirdly, not every pregnant Zerg can successfully deliver a healthy baby Zergs.

It's become a tradition for all the Zerg to celebrate every newborn baby. They didn't do much but they were given one chance of a day off. They will have a big feast, talking something simple, and even couples will have a mood to consummate. But with the Sovereign on their planet, the celebration is much livelier, they bring along their singers and dancers. The Dark Dwarf living nearby is also happily joined the celebration, boasting around their creation.

Hours had passed, the celebration was still going on. However, no one knows inside the labor room, the King, Queen and some relative of the Princess Sovereign was crying.

Inside the private wardroom, there lay a beautiful long silk gold hair with a beautiful face, she looks pale but she still has a smile. She was holding a sleeping infant on her chest. The infant has golden hair and a red face as he is still a newborn.

At his back of his waist, there is a cute little tail poking out. There something on his blade shoulder, it must be a wing. Just like his father has.

The father's baby didn't look at the baby at all. He was concern about his wife. His wife looks pale and weak. Seeing his wife's gentle eyes and a big smile on her lips, he can only let his wife enjoying the happiness.

"Dear..." After how many hours had passed, Melly, the princess pass her baby to her attendant to let her parents see.

"Love." The strongest and most fierce Zerg warrior was frowning with worries. He holds his hand wife tightly. Never let go.

"I love you." She kisses his husband's hand with a smile. She in pain a lot but some pain had feels numbs, still, she knows she can't make it. She can feel her soul was being pulled away slowly.

"I love our dear Matz too. I am sorry to have you take care of him by yourself."

"Stop. Don't talk more."

Their talk was interrupted by a knock from the door.

"Princess. Zion has arrived." One of her attendants said.

"Dear, give us some minutes. I have to talk to Zion."

Her husband doesn't want to let go of her hand at all. The princess can only laugh and let Zion enter the room with her husband inside.

"Zion."

The young adult is still the same as before. However, only Sovereign can feel how complicated his emotion are. The Princess even can see there a dark and gloomy aura around him. If he was like other weak species, he will already lose his mind.

Amelia's original body had wake up from how many years of coma, nonetheless, she forgot everything from the spirits that they both know. The original body was very shocked when she found out that her planet was gone, no living creature can stay on her planet anymore.

She seems can't accept that she in an alien planet. A weird creature living around her. Her life since then full of scared and loss. The Princess is the only one Amelia can talk to because only The Sovereign looks more like a normal human.

Seeing Amelia afraid of the Zerg, Zion didn't dare to approach the little human. He doesn't know how to approach friendly and he just only can watch from afar. Not long after that, the little human wants to stay with the human. She admits she is not comfortable living around strange species.

When the Zerg knows, they didn't hesitate to search a planet that has humans. She was sent there with a low profile because humans are very fragile living creatures, it was Zion's command, he doesn't want to scare away the human. He wants her to live peacefully there. He watches by himself Amelia left with a human without even glancing to him.

"Zion..." There were tears falling from the princess's eyes.

She nods, makes a gesture for Zion to come closer.

Zion steps forward with his stone face.

"Amelia is where she was supposed to be..." She gulps her dry throat and continues.

"You must move on."

She was happy for Amelia but she does feel guilty for Zion. Amelia is the one who changes Zion's life, but the one and only Zion 'like' just left him. The Princess wants to compensate him. Zion will be the Zerg leader in the future, her husband and sons will be under his care. She afraid with Zion's complicated emotions will destroy his leadership in the future.

She pats her husband's hand with a smile. She said she wants to give Zion something and her husband let go of one of her hands.

"Come here." Her right hand was shaking in the air, waiting for Zion's hands.

Zion frowns a little but still lifts his hand towards her.

"Please take care of my husband and my sons. I wish you happiness." When Zion's hand comes near her, she grabs his hand and closes her eyes. She frowns a lot and her body shine with gold for the last time.

Her husband was shocked and quickly pull his wife's hand. When their hand separated, the princess look at her husband, her face was much paler but her lips still have a gentle smile.

"We will meet again in our next life, husband."

...

In far far away from all planets and all galaxies, there a beautiful planet no one ever discovers. The planet cloud was big, fluffy and white, the sky is blue with a beautiful unique color rainbow. There are birds chirping and flying freely, plants and flowers look fresh and the planet has beautiful and neat architectural buildings. Walking towards the beautiful mountain, there you will see big blue ocean and there has a castle.

Inside the castle, there a beautiful woman with blonde hair braided neatly and wearing a long white dress. She was looking at her rings, the ring was flashing weakly. The beautiful woman was crying uncontrollably and beside her, there a young man patting and coaxing the woman.

When other people look at them, they will think they were brother and sister because they have the same color of hair, same eyes, same nose, same mouth and even has the same strong beautiful face.

"We will find her soon." The young man whispered to the beautiful female beside him.

#####

Dear readers,

I don't know about you guys... But I cry so hard when finishing up the princess's last words. 

(〒︿〒)

Maybe I was too emotional cuz my head have a lot of their love stories.

And this makes me miss my husband too!!! We last met six months ago. Hubbyyyy I miss youuuuuu 😭 😭 😭

I wanted to write more about the princess and her husband's love story, but... I want quickly finish this story as fast as I can! Usually, my story stops not more than chapter 40. Cuz after that I lost interest to write more and will change to a different genre. LOL. There are MORE than TEN unfinished novels on my documents. XD

Thank you for all your comments and votes, it really boosts my inspiration and fulfills my boredom without baking cakes. (༼☯﹏☯༽) I miss baking so much.

Slide more for the next chapter! <3