Extra Chapter 5

"GOLDEN MONKEY!" Zev said out loud with a big smirk on his face.

    The blue flame that was tied to Zev's legs burst with a larger flame.

"You little lizard." The golden hair boy's eyes that are blue turn into blazing blue fire. He is very angry.

He lifts his hand up and there a huge blue flame comes out from his palm and wanted to attack directly to Zev's face.

    However, before he could do that, someone had snatch Zev away from him. The golden hair becomes angrier, he burst his flame and try attack someone who had snatch Zev from him. The next thing he could feel was that he was being drowned in water like a tsunami. Immediately all the trees which were flaming with fire had been put off.

"Jason!" An angry voice echo in the forest.

    The golden hair which was almost being drowned froze when he heard someone had called his name. When he gains back his consciousness, the tsunami that comes out from nowhere had already gone but he could see there a very serious look boy with purple hair was absorbing the remaining water from the trees nearby.

    The boy had almost the same face as Zev, but he looks more mature and he doesn't have wings like Zev. His tail was curling like he was angry. As soon there is no more water in that area, he flies down towards his sister.

    There he saw Adria was healing Zev and Zev was being held by a beautiful woman with long black hair. The beautiful woman was looking at him with angry eyes.

    The golden eyes immediately stand up and quickly dry himself. When he looked at his left side, the silver hair, Alfie, was standing tall as nothing had happened. It is obvious that Alfie protects himself from being drowned by the water just now. He glared at his aide.

   However, Alfie only gives him a polite smile.

"Jason!" One more time the golden hair was being called.

    Jason, the golden hair, pat his clothes and bend his body a little to pay respect to the women who called him. The silver hair also pays respect.

"Aunt." Jason greets with respect.

"What are you doing with my babies?" Amelia, the mother of the triplet's scold like an angry mother who was protecting her babies.

Jason gives Amelia a friendly smile and leisurely reply. "We just playing around."

"Mommy! He is lying! He tries to kill us!" Zev complains while crying a crocodile tear.

"It's okay Zev, Mommy will take revenge for you. You! Come here!"

    After making sure her baby Zev is healed, she suddenly disappears from her original place and suddenly appears right in front of Jason. She was standing up straight and put her hands on her waist, looking at him angrily.

"Did you tell your father that you are coming here?" Amelia asks him.

Jason immediately looks away from his aunt's face and laughs nervously. "Well, I... Yes. I already left him some notes. Ah! Ouch!"

    Amelia is shorter than both teenage boys. But suddenly she looks taller when she pulls Jason's left ear. She resizes her body so that she can pull the boy's ear easily.

"You sneak out secretly! Am I right?" Amelia pulls again his ear and continues.

"You are already this big, but you still act like kids! Didn't you know what punishment you will get if you get caught!"

"Ah! Aunt! Its hurts. It really hurt!"

"What? I didn't hear you. Oh, you want me to pinch your right ear next. Alright, I will do it." She then approaches his other ear and pulls it.

"Ah! It's hurt! Aunt! Alfie! Do something about this!"

   Amelia glared at Alfie with warning eyes. When Alfie just smiles without doing anything, Amelia gives him thumbs up and continues to lecture her nephew.

"Didn't you just try to kill my babies when you burst such a flame? Is that why you come here?"

"No. I-I just wanted to play with them!"

"They are just babies! How could you use such power to play with my babies!"

"They are not babies anymore."

"Who says that? They are my babies no matter how big they are! You can't bully them like that again understand!" Amelia then let go of his ear and was satisfied when she saw his ears is red.

Then she looks at her babies and proudly shows his masterpiece on Jason's ear.

"Mommy you're so cool!" Zev praises his mother even though he doesn't feel it was enough. However, his sister already warns him to not complain about it.

"Mommy, did your hand hurts?" Adria comes towards her mother and look at her mother's hand.

"Of course, I am okay. This hand had touched many rough machines, something soft like this will not make me hurt." Amelia pokes Jason's ear.

"Mommy, who are they? Why he called mommy aunt?" Zev asks.

"Babies, this is your nephew, uncle Jasper's son. His name is Jason and this is Jason's aide's, his name is Alfie."

   Adria and Zev frown. They are related by family, why did this brother that obviously older than them treat them harshly at first sight. They attack them like they were like an enemy. If they attack like this to other children, they had long died or even turn to dust. Fortunately, they are special.

"Jason! Apologies to my babies! Poor my little babies! They are still afraid of you!" Amelia hugs Zev and Adria when she saw their expression looks scared.

"Apologies?" Jason frown. He had never apologized to someone who is weaker than him. It is not his fault for them to be weak.

"Ah! Aunt!" Again, his ear had been pulled.

"Your parents had given me full authority to punish you if you had ever done a mistake. Right now, you are bullying a weaker child and that is wrong. If you don't want to admit your mistake and don't want to apologize, I will give you a heavy punishment."

    Jason's face immediately turns pale. He quickly glances at the triplets with a guilty face and apologies sincerely.

"I had done a great mistake to you guys. I am truly sorry. Do please forgive me."

    Zev had a smug face when he saw the proud boy looks very afraid when he had been warned by his mother. He feels so proud of his mother. His mother is capable of handling everything! 

#####

Just wanna share with you, my hubby's face. LOL.  ԅ(♡﹃♡ԅ)

  ԅ(♡﹃♡ԅ)