Chapter 83

Leo's gritted his teeth as Zion didn't let go of his neck. What he hates the most is a creature that hard to control and one of them is the Zerg. Why? Because Zerg's lack of emotion and desire can't be control like others. That is why he choose Zerg to impregnate Amelia. He wanted the stone of life and he wanted to control the Zergs by Amelia's baby.

    Why Zerg? Zerg is one of the great soldiers in this world. His hate for the immortal world becomes much stronger as he lives in the mortal world. He had killed his betray friend and he had thrown and used his friend's daughter for his own benefit but he didn't satisfied. He wanted to build an army and he wanted to destroy the immortal world.

    Amelia is a genius with technologies because that is one of her superpowers and it was inherited by her father. When he finally met Amelia on the Worlorn planet, he approaches her and claims that he is her uncle. He taught her how to used her power and he supports everything that Amelia wants. Amelia trusts him very much and even had thought of him as her father.

    He used her trust to build him a machine that can destroy the immortal world, however Amelia stop when she found out what he wants to do with it. Leo had used his mind control to erase some of her memories but Amelia will eventually found out again and disagree to make such a machine. Amelia is one of the immortal people, she can't be controlled like others.

    When the Zergs come to Worlorn planet, Leo finally gives up using Amelia, besides that her superpower becomes much weaker as days go by. It is because, her stone of life was not with her, and it makes her body become mortal day by day. Then, he thought its time he used her last strength to make her pregnant with the Zergs child.

    However, all his plans had ruin when Amelia went missing. He then focuses to build the machine by using others genius aliens. It takes a lot of time without Amelia, but eventually, his machine completed. The thing that left is the soldier. The Predator wasn't enough. He needs more.

...

    There are five spaceships that had been controlled by Leo's, it shot their target at Zion, but Zion could still dodge all of the shot while still has his hand on Leo's neck. Leo struggles so much making Zion's sharp tail lost its target. Zion's fire and Zion's ice can't burn and froze him, it's made Zion angrier.

     He could only punch Leo with all his strength. There some blood but it looks like Leo also has healing self-ability and it's fast. One of the spaceship shots had shoot straight to his wings, Zion's body trembled with pain but his hands still gripping Leo's neck.

    One of Leo's abilities is he has great body durability, he wouldn't feel any pain and would not even have scratch from a mere weapon. However, Zion's strength is beyond Leo's had thought. He could feel every hit from Zion's, his desire wanted to control the Zergs increase again. Such strength comes from one Zergs, he could win against the immortal worlds.

    Leo starts to laugh while Zion was still hitting his face. One of Leo's hands grab Zion's fist, he used his strength to stop Zion.

"Y-your wife. S-she will eventually die without me killing her. Her life is almost run out of time. B-But. I k-know how to make y- your wife alive again." Leo said with difficulty as Zion still had his hand on his neck.

    Zion's eyes flinch a little, but his hand gripping Leo's necks with more strength.

"Y-you want Amelia always by your side right?" Leo said again. Trying to trick Zion.

    Zion tail coil around Leo's neck. Wanted so bad to split it in two. However, one of the spaceships hit Zion directly making him lose his strength and let go of Leo. Leo used this opportunity to fly towards Samurai. Samurai had slash half of his artificial absorber.