Chapter 81

Outside of the planet had turned into an intense fight. The Zerg spaceship had shot many of the spaceships but it didn't turn less but it comes more and more. This is because the enemy brings their main battle spaceship. They had prepared everything to make sure their artificial absorber will not be destroyed.

    Matz had alert other Zergs for help. While waiting for it, they didn't stop used what they have to attack and protect their spaceship. Matz saw his father and some of his team were discussing something serious. Then, they start to walk towards their own cabin and bring something out.

"Fath- Sir, what are you doing?" Matz is not a specialist in war. He doesn't have strength like his father, he is only good with machines.

    The legendary Warrior looks down. His eyes are sharp and his face is so fierce, even Matz was shaken with that face. He was holding like a helmet in his arms.

"Fight." It was the first time his father answer his question. There is a little wet in Matz's eyes.

   Without waiting for any words, Matz's father wears the helmet, together with other older Zergs. Then they walk towards a room.

    Matz's father had been looking at him since their spaceship landed on the Zergfrey. His son had grown well without his care. The longer he looked at him, the more he could see his wife on his son. Their hair, eyes and face are spitting image of his wife. Only with Matz's tail and wings had proof that this young Zerg is half of him and half of his wife.

    There a feeling he could not describe. When their eyes met, there are no more fire inside his heart, no more disgust and no more hate. He only feels warm which was very comfortable. He didn't notice, his lips lift up a little.

    Matz's father didn't waste his time, after every Zerg had to wear their helmet, he pushes a button and they fly out from the spaceship. The outer space has no gravity but with their wings, the Zergs can fly and move easily.

    Matz saw his father's big wings flap and fly like a lightning. He smashes all the small spaceship easily with his long and sharp tail. Matz could not describe how cool was it and there a proudness spread in his heart. He never hates his father. He only feels his parents' love is ridiculous and having him was a mistake. He understands why his father hates him and that makes him hate himself too. Growing up watching everyone has their parents' love, he could only watch with pain.

...

    While in the Zergfrey, all the serious injuries had been immediately being treated and some of Zerg who can still fight, are flying to the Zatoan planet. The Zergfrey was like in chaos again, all the Beastman who was good in medical treatment give their hands too.

   Even the pirates were helping them. Since Korg had landed here and get to meet his crush, he becomes a part-timer nurse. He will always follow the little rabbit everywhere and obediently become a good assistant. And, it is not rare anymore to see he is in pink color whenever the little rabbit is by his side.

   While the Stoneman was handing a bandage to Abby, the rabbit, he suddenly feels something weird. His pink skin suddenly changes into multiple colors.

"Is there anything wrong?" Abby was just by his side, so when she saw Korg's hand turn stiff and there a change color on it, she looks at him with concern.

   Korg's eyes seem a blur, his instinct made him look up. He can feel an extraordinary spirit heading fast towards this place. His stone body was sweating, it is because of the great pressure that come from the spirit. It doesn't feel dangerous but the pressure was too hard for him to handle.