Extra Chapter 2

As the two immortal teenagers flying leisurely towards Zergfrey planet, the golden hair stops at the sight of a spaceship that was being attacked by pirates and it seems that the pirates already seize the rich-looking spaceship.

"Is it a robbery?"

Alfie glances at the spaceship and nods. "Yes."

"Let's go and see!" He didn't wait for any answer from Alfie and quickly fly toward there.

The pirates were transferring their stolen things into their spaceship, and the victim was being tied at one corner. However, the gold hair boy didn't stop because of this but he heard a desperate voice from the pirates' spaceship.

He had already used his x-ray vision from afar and search through the voice and he already saw there a female human with golden skin laying weakly on the cold floor. She was crying and asking for help with a husky voice. It's obvious that the female had been called for help for a long time until her voice was almost gone. Even though her voice is husky and low, of course, the two teenagers that come from the immortal universe could hear her.

They shouldn't interfere with any mortal business but somehow the golden hair couldn't abandon the girl after hearing her voice.

"Well, I don't want to interfere but... I got bored." The golden hair murmured.

Alfie heard him and understand. "Let's play then." He said with a polite smile.

The golden hair smiles brightly and there is a hint of an evil smile too.

The golden hair leisurely flies into the pirate's spaceship front door and of course, every pirate starts to be alarm and shot a laser gun at the two teenagers. But the shooting didn't even stop both of them from flying near them.

The pirates were too shocked. First, these two teenagers didn't wear any helmet air. Secondly, they saw how their shooting laser guns didn't even make the golden hair flinch and when its hit the silver-haired boy, the laser seems like it shooting through him, it's like his body is thin of air.

The golden hair laughs out loud when he saw the pirates were dumbfounded. This is all like a toy weapon for him.

"W-What are you?" One of the pirates manages to found his voice and ask with fear.

"What do you think?" The golden hair smirk.

The golden stood in front of the pirates who ask him and smoothly took his big laser gun and easily break it like a thin stick.

When the pirates turn pale and most of them started to run away and even the pirate's spaceship tries to run from them by leaving their comrades that are still in an opposite spaceship, the golden hair laughs out loud. They all look funny and look at how weak are they.

Somehow its make him disgusted. It is really ashamed to have a relationship with a mixed breed. He hates it so much because his father had been praising and compare him with these mixed breeds. He really hates it. How can he compare with such a weak creature?

"Stop the spaceship." The golden hair said to Alfie.

Alfie didn't do anything, he only looks at the pirate spaceship, and the spaceship stop. Then two of them fly into the spaceship without open any window. They could get through the spaceship without touch any of it.

"Throw them all." The golden hair again asks Alfie to settle them all.

"Yes, young lord." The golden hair had spoken with a command voice, making Alfie answer him properly.

The pirates were shooting at them as they start to become panic and scared at these two teenage boy's ability. Making them believe that these two boys are not normal living things and they are a devil.