Extra Chapter 6

"M-Master! What happens here?" 

   A robot with a red cape suddenly appears in the forest. The robot had a shape like a perfect female human. It has hands, legs, and faces exactly shape like a human but its skin is metallic grey. 

  The robot was surprised to see the trees around here were broken. Some of the trees were black that caused by fire. It was obvious that there is a fight had happened here. 

"Ninja." Amelia look around the place and sigh.

"Place take care of this place. I will try to contact my mother about our uninvited guest here." Amelia glared at Jason and give a smile towards Alfie.

   Ninja look at two stranger. then she saw Zane with his siblings.

"Little Master Zane, why are you here? Didn't you on duty with your father before?"

   Zane almost looks exactly like his father. Amelia looks at his eldest son and smiles sillily. She remembers her husband's appearance when he was little like her son. They are like a copy and paste product. Even his son's poker face looks exactly the same.  

   With Zane's poker face he glances at Jason and Alfie. He was a billion stars miles away from Zergfrey just now with his father. He had been following his father on duty for about a month now. While they were visiting a new planet, he suddenly feels something bad had happened to his siblings.

    The stone that he wears like a charm on his neck was hot and it almost burns his skin. It never happened before but his instinct tells him that his siblings need help. The last thing he feels such intense feelings when he was a baby and almost lost his mother.

   However, just now he feels scared. It's the first time for him to feel that way and of course, he immediately worried about his siblings. Without any hesitation, he flies out from the new planet and flew directly to his sibling's was.

   The next thing he saw is that his little brother almost gonna burnt to ashes. Fortunately, he was fast enough to arrive on this planet. He had never thought he will arrive that quickly. 

   Ninja rolled her eyes. She forgot that Zane would never talk to her. Zane's emotion is one hundred percent was inherited with Zerg's genes. When her eyes are on Zev, she sighs heavily. While Zane doesn't have much emotion, Zev had too much emotion and he is a big trouble maker. 

Adria glare at her new knowing cousin and his aide hatefully. She grabs both of her brother's hands and said. "Zev, you should check your health with uncle Bernd. I am afraid that I can't fully heal you. Zane, you must be very tired from your journey, you must take a rest. Let's go!" 

   Then she walks towards their building without looking back. Amelia folded her arms while looking at the uninvited guests. 

   The first and last time Amelia's mother come here with her brother, she followed them to the immortal world. This is because that her mother worried about Amelia's health and her stone of life. Every immortal being is born together with the stone of life. 

   The beating of the heart is what makes living things live their life. While the stone of life is what makes the immortal is immortal. If they are separated from it, they will not have any superpower and they can die like any other mortal life. 

   Amelia had been separated from the stone of life since she is still a baby. She doesn't have a superpower and she can be sick like an ordinary human. Because of this, her mother brought her to the immortal world to purify her stone of life. 

   Since Amelia didn't make any contact with her own stone of life and the stone had been handed by several generations of the Sovereign, it seems to have tantrum with its original owner.