Chapter 28

The same day, a huge spaceship was flying straight to the Beastman planets. Because it's a sudden visit, the safety Beastman department became very panicked. They only receive one message from the spaceship before it arrives here.

[Greetings Beastman,

We came with peace to visit your Specialist Fertility Team. We wanted to borrow them for a while, and we will reward you with anything you want. If the team succeeds and satisfied us with their assist, we will be very in huge favor and debt.

Thank you.

Sincerely Your Friendly Neighbor,

THE ZERG]

Before the Beastman could do something about it, one of the Beastman report to their king.

"His Majesty! Our Polyclinic Fertility Centre is gone! The whole building is gone!"

"WHAT???" A big human figure shout with anger. It has a human form but with his beard with orange-brown color all over his face, everyone would know his original form is a lion. He is the king of the Beastman.

"His Majesty! We received another message."

The lion quickly grabs an iPad from his people and reads it with anger.

[Dear Beastman,

Thank you for your hospitality. However, we are very sorry. We are really in short of time and can't have some tea together.

Don't worry, we will take care of your Beastman with care. We will send them back.

Thank you.

Sincerely Your Friendly Neighbor,

THE ZERG]

...

Otto and Matz were inside the spaceship. Otto really wants to kick Matz out. What kind of message was that??? Sensing Otto's glare, Matz's lips curl up naughtily.

"What? This is the friendliest way to communicate with them. This way, they will have a friendly thought about us!"

Otto only humphs and left Matz alone. Matz tsk unsatisfied. This big builder zerg is very boring! That is why he doesn't have a girlfriend! Then his expression change into a smiling face, smile innocently and walk towards the fertility team that they just kidnapped.

"Hello, Beastman. Sorry for you to be welcome with a grumpy zerg."

"W-what you want?" One of the female Beastman with rabbit ears asks with a crying face.

"Please calm down, ladies and gentlemen. We really don't have any bad intentions. We really in short of time and had to bring you all over here as fast as we can. T-This is because..." His expression suddenly changes into a despair face. He even had some glistening tears come out from his eyes!

"You see... Our General was in love with a human."

"Impossible! The zerg killed a human last year!" One of the Beastman said with a hateful voice.

"No! We didn't!" The handsome zerg close his face with his hand and sobbing loudly through it.

The Beastman who was crying already take pity on this handsome Zerg even the Beastman who was still had hate for Zerg also turn soft.

"It was all false rumors. The real story is that our leader and a female human had fallen in love at their first sight. The female human was dead is only a fake news. She is still alive and lives happily with our General. They fake it because the father of the girl refuses to acknowledge our General."

"B-but they say they offer a marriage for a peace contract..." The rabbit said again.

"That rumors come from the female. She was too in love and had spread the fake news to the entire galaxy. Hoping that her father will agree with it."

"If that the case, why didn't the zerg confront the fake news?" One of the Beastman asks.

Matz had a mischief smile for a while. No one notices the smile. The Beastman had been hooked on his tales!

"Because the human run away and eloped with our General. They aren't blessed by her family, but their love is stronger than anyone else! They live happily together in Zergfrey for one whole year. However, no one ever thought that..."

Matz dramatically turns his face and sobbing loudly. It sounds so pity, all the Beastman wanted to cry when listening to it too. However, the zerg near them had a goosebump. This wasn't their first time seeing Matz become dramatic, but this is very too much for them.

"What happens?" They are mostly female Beastman. The female Beastman is very kindhearted. So, it is very easy for Matz to manipulate them with such a cliché love story.

Furthermore, Matz is one of the sovereigns that have the ability to control others' emotions.

"With their unconditional love, she was blessed and pregnant."

They were all 'awe' with the love story. Happily married and get pregnant. This is a good love story!

"Is there any problem with the pregnancy?"

Because they were all from a fertility team, when it is about pregnancy, they know something is wrong. When Matz turns his face to them, his face and eyes were red from crying. It looks very very sad.

"Our General take care of her and love very well. Even he never makes her walk because worried that she will tire herself. He gave her the best nutrition for her and the baby. She was very healthy but... last night there was something happening to her. Our doctor told us that the fetus is still in good shape but the General wife isn't good... The General almost lost his mind and that is why we are here. Desperately need your help."

Matz walks with tears glistening and his emotional aura spread to all the Beastman. Making all the Beastman agree to help this lovely love story a happy ending!

The rabbit which was the most scared by the zerg and cry a lot suddenly stands up. "We are the best specialist team for pregnancy. Don't worry, we will surely help your General! Bring us to them!" 

      Matz's heart feels so full of pride. He is the master of manipulating emotion. He cough a little to hide his happiness. 

"Ehem! Thank you. Thank you. I know the Beastman is very kind-hearted. That is why we choose the Beastman for help." His crying face change into relief. the Beastman never suspects anything. 

"Is there any latest record about the wife's General condition?  We will save them as best as we can. We will get ready from here!" 

      Zerg not only kidnapped them but they kidnapped the entire building of the pregnancy center! It is actually a very good idea because their technology is all in there, they can save anyone from this building.