Chapter 29

The Specialist Fertility Team is taking almost half a day to arrive on Zergfrey planet. If they didn't use the best spaceship, it will take almost two days to arrive.

Zion's clothes had been straightened but he still has some frozen blood on his face. He hasn't moved away from Amelia. He had been sitting beside her all day. The monitor shows the babies are sleeping peacefully. Since the beginning, her babies didn't move at all.

Bernd was quite scared of this, but they actually just sleep. Maybe they feel their mother's weak body, so they also take some rest. Zion's hand also didn't move away from her hand. Amelia still had a lower temperature, so he had been warming her body.

Zion had the same fierce stone face but with his messy hair and some blood on his face, somehow it looks pity and there a sign of worried on his face. His tails had been moving nervously. Sometimes it curves to her body, sometimes it touches Amelia's bulging tummy, and sometimes it combs Amelia's messy soft hair.

From afar, he looks like a very loving and desperate husband. This is what the Beastman thought when they saw the couple on their first sight. This makes them believe all of the love stories that had been told by Matz.

Who says the zerg don't have a feeling??? Who says they are dangerous and fierce??? The leader of the zerg is very concerned and loves his wife so much!

When Bernd told Zion that the specialist had arrived and its time to change Amelia's to their wards, Zion gently carry her and walk very slowly towards the Specialist Fertility Team. Even his tails look nervous and always curve around Amelia's body to protect her from falling.

When the Beastman saw this, they almost melted. If this is not gentle, who can be this gentle??? Zerg is the gentlest species they had ever met! All of the Beastman who had witnessed this, make a vow that they will back up the zerg! If there any bad news about the zerg, they will back them up and take their side no matter what!

"General of the Zerg. We will save your wife and the babies no matter what. We promise!" A female rabbit assures Zion when he finally puts Amelia in their emergency ward.

The female rabbit is the leader of this Specialist Fertility Team. She had been read every detail about Amelia's pregnancy from the beginning until the sudden attack on her health just now. It looks complicated but she believes they can do it.

"Save her no matter what." Zion finally spoke.

The female rabbit was very touched by this zerg! She wants to cry but she holds it like a professional doctor. She nod and finally they close the emergency ward.

Matz who had been watching Zion's condition can't help but feel bitter. Would Zion act like his father? Blaming his wife's death on his newborn baby. However, Zion and Amelia are different from his parents. His parents were 'imprint' it's a rare kind of love story.

The 'imprint' didn't apply to all species it's a special case. They will in love at first sight. Their mind only will care for their loved ones. It is like they were a two soul from previous life who had promises to love each other no matter what form they were.

Zion, the zerg, who is impossible to have a deep feeling with others had somehow change of heart. Matz can see Zion is changing because of Amelia. He might not realize this but his action and some emotion show a lot about his feelings towards Amelia.

Matz never thought Zion will change. He only wants Zion to take serious care of Amelia as a father for the sake of his child. He doesn't want one day the children to feel lonely and blame themselves when thinking about their mother. At least they will acknowledge Zion as their father and didn't feel sad about how his father treats their mother.

Matz hopes that Zion will not turn into a rampage if they can't help the mother or the babies. No. He hopes all of them saves.

"How is Selene?" Finally, Zion said something.

"Selene is not in bad shape. She is resting in the ward." Matz answer.

"This." Zion opens his hand.

Matz saw a very familiar flower stone.

"Is this the cause?" Zion asks again.

Matz frowned. "Selene had told me... Amelia change when she holds this. T-This is our ancestor heirlooms. It had been pass down for thousands of generations."

"It's alive." Zion said. His expression didn't change at all.

"Alive?" Matz picks it up and look at it carefully.

Then he realizes, the stone had changed. If he not mistaken, this flower wasn't this big before. Now the flower is blooming widely and its glow more radiant. Matz searches something from his pocket and bring out a tiny magnifying glass. Suddenly Matz's eyes widen. He looks so shocked.

"What is it?" Zion saw Matz froze.

Matz didn't give a reply but he asks the nearest nurse for a flashlight and then he looks at it. Analyze it very intently and finally, he looks away with a frown.

"T-This... This is a communication device."

...

When they kidnapped the whole building of the Specialist Centre, they are still some patient and there also had five who works as a warrior in the Beastman. The warriors who had a responsibility to take care of their Beastman, didn't sit still.

When a weird kind of machine had made it easy to lift the building and put it on the floor, the Beastman warrior starts to look around the Zergfrey. Being alert with all the fierce Zerg. They were surprised to see the beauty of plants, rocks and diamonds around the place.

They all had never thought Zergfrey will have a very gorgeous and luxurious environment. When they saw the General of Zerg came out from the tall building, the warrior Beastman too believe all Matz's story. The General looks very very gentle with his wife and seeing a messy face and some blood on his face, they seem to suspect that they were under attack by an enemy.

Then they realize there are many scattered glasses around the building. There are also smell of burns and explosions. This makes them very angry, an enemy attacks the Zerg at their main building! And they attack the General wife too! It's a tricky war! Not fair at all!

When they think back, zerg never attacks any species without reason. They protect the weakest creature like the sovereign and the dark dwarf. They only kill a dangerous enemy like Neomorph, the parasites and only attack pirates. They never did anything wrong.

The Zerg are big and fierce. They have a lot of ability, but they are still living things who had weakness! They don't have any backups! They can only rely on their selves. The sovereign and the dark dwarf are weak creatures, it's impossible to get their help. Who will help the Zerg to take revenge???

With this thought, the Beastman asks the Zerg to make a communication to their planet. They report by hologram so that, their own Beastman on their planet will not suspicious of anything. They told that the zerg was under attack and had hurt their leader's wife who was pregnant. They also told the love story between the human and the General.

When all the proud Beastman heard about the 'love story', they all seem melting with love story too. It seems that the Beastman has a soft heart about 'love'.

"If they need any help and wanted more manpower, tell the zerg that we can give them as much as they want!"

The angry lion before wasn't angry with the zerg anymore. But he angry for the zerg being attack cruelly and the love story had been ruined by this enemy! They must help them to take revenge!

#####

Dear readers!

I update an extra chapter today.  I actually can't sleep and wanted only to write more and more chapters. I was very very inspired today. 

But.. I will stop here and update another chapter tomorrow! 

Love ya!!! <3