Chapter 53

Amelia just checks out this wide but simple house. Remember that she never had bought any preparation for the babies, she jumps into a big sofa in their living room. She excitedly opens her iPad and checks out all items such as their clothes, diapers, baths necessities, and others necessities for the babies.

   She was feeling very excited, imagining her babies will have triplet matching outfits, triplet cute matching bibs, triplet matching cute baby bottles and.. and... Argh! Whatever has anything that has matches for her three babies, she wants it all!

Her excitement for her babies stops after the babies father said...

"Call me hubby."

"Huh?" Amelia stop looking at her iPad. She blinks when she looks up at Zion who already sits beside her. She thinks she has heard wrong.

"Call me hubby." He repeats.

"W-What???" Amelia's face turns red. The sudden words really make her shocked. Why suddenly he wants her to say this??? She didn't remember she had called him hubby before. Only this morning!

"Wife." Zion counterattacks her again without any warning.

   Seeing her face turn red, and he had already known this is called blushing and this is means she is being shy. Despite that, he still not quite yet understand the feeling of shyness. But... he admits to seeing such a reaction make him wanted to tease her more. This makes him understand why Matz likes to tease others. Is this call fun?

   Amelia almost lost her mind when she heard him call her 'wife'. It didn't feel awkward at all. It feels so sweet even her body almost melted.

This... What kind of sorcerer is this?

   With Zion's eyes gazing at her face, this makes her face turn hotter! Making her shyer! She wanted to hide but her body was the first to move. She kneels on the sofa, lean forward and both her hand quickly cover Zion's eyes.

"Don't look!" Amelia shout.

"Not allowed to move!" Amelia shout again.

"Why?" Zion stops a little and attacks again. "Wife?"

"Aaaaaa! What's wrong with you??? Don't say that again!" Amelia leans more, covers his face with a little more force.

   But this big boy didn't move at all. He doesn't feel anything. He, even more, enjoying this new kind of action.

"Aren't you is my wife?" Zion didn't feel intimidated at all with this small human.

   Amelia bites her lower lips. Her face is now even redder than baboon butt!

"Wife?" Zion said again when Amelia didn't answer him.

"Zion! Stop!" Amelia can't handle this tease anymore!

"Okay." Before Amelia wanted to confirm more. He continues. "Until you call me hubby. I will stop."

What the fish is going on??? He wanted me to die with this feeling???

"Wife?" Zion attack for the last time.

"H-Hubby." Amelia said it with a very low voice. Then she pushes Zion and ran to the bedroom.

    Zion was quite impressed seeing how fast Amelia run to hide.

   In the room, Amelia had trying so hard not to curse Zion. He already becomes her husband and they also have babies together so she can't curse him with a bad word. It's rude. But... Zion was bullying her just now! She couldn't accept it. Usually, she was the one who teases him and bullies him. When was this boy good at bullying her???

   Amelia jumps into the big bed, hiding in the big blanket. Not long after that, she feels much better. And now she feels pity for Zion. They already get married. Why does she need to be shy? They should call each other husband and wife sweetly! Amelia sigh. Then Amelia remembers the little girl human once said, married is trouble. She laughs, never had she thought this word come from her own self, from long long time ago.

   Thinking back on what happen to her before, she doubts herself that she was a human. Is she really not human? Then what is she?

   She jumps out of the bed and walks towards a big mirror not far from the bed. She looks at herself. She opens her mouth to see if she has any fangs, but there are no of them. Then she touches her head if she has any horns. She still has a normal human head. She look her face side to see if she has sharp ear or long ear. And it still a normal human ear...

Two hands with a perfect human finger, no furs... two human legs with perfect toes... a little waist with round bum... Emm... Not bad not bad... A slim tummy.

   She pats her tummy. Feels proud when she thinks she had three babies in it before.

   Then she grabs her two oranges and feels wrong. Something is really wrong! Her two oranges are not oranges but a lime! She wanted to cry. She isn't normal like other normal human women!

I have a husband. I have babies... Why this one don't wanna grow? This is not normal at all!!! What kind of alien don't have oranges???

   Amelia really crying because of this. Zion had already entered the room and saw Amelia checking herself until she stops at her hand on her breast. Then he saw Amelia looks panic and she cry tragically.

   Zion didn't hesitate to come forward.

"What's wrong?" Zion asks without touching his cry baby wife.

"Zion..." Amelia says with a pity sound. She looks away from the mirror and looks at Zion. "I am not normal... Boohoo..." She didn't stop crying.

"Why you say so?" Zion was quite surprised when Amelia said this.

"Because... Because...." Amelia said between her sob, but she can't say any words! She can't say she doesn't have oranges out loud! This is shameful for a female like her!

   Seeing Amelia doesn't want to complete her sentence, he could only lift her up and wipe her tears face. It is not tears anymore, it's like a river. He could only grab a towel and wipe it.

   Being coax by this giant husband, she can't help to hug him and cry more. After she had cry enough but still sobbing, her mind still muddles by all of her weird analysis on her body.

"Zion..." Amelia calls Zion's name softly. This tickles Zion's heart a little bit.

"W-Will you still stay with me if I am not normal?" She said between her sobs.

Zion didn't hesitate to answer. "I will stay with you."

   What normal? What not normal? Amelia is human and he is Zergs. This is not normal at all but he already accepts her as his wife.

"W-What if I am not human??? And... and an ugly species?" Amelia is now braver to look at Zion and ready to hear his answer.

"You are still my wife." Zion answers straightaway.

   Amelia blushed with his bold answer. She wonders since when had he become such a sweet talker. Feeling a little bit shy plus regret and also a little touched.

Amelia! You already married and have babies together! Why you need to think complicated things??? So silly...

   Amelia laughs to herself. Then she leans forward and kisses at the corner of Zion's lips.

"Hubby. Thank you!" Then she hugs him and hides her shy face on his shoulder.

#####

Dear readers,

    Extra chapter for you today! 

(❁'◡'❁)