Chapter 80

After Zion and Amelia had the approval from the Xandarian to have a war with the Predator on Earth planet, the Zerg, the Sovereign, the Beastman and the Human, didn't waste anytime and quickly send their battleship for battle. They could not track which planet was being targeted by Leo. So, they could only stop them at the main place.

    Before they could even land on the earth, the Predator already attack them with their battleship. Fortunately, they had an advantage from the Sovereign. They had the most advanced battleship and they could destroy all the Predator battleship.

    When they find out Amelia got kidnapped and their leader was injured badly, Otto, the one in charge of any war, didn't hesitate brutally to attack the Predator. The Predator seems to know there will be a war. They were fully equipped with weapons.

    Predators not only the one were fully equipped, the Zerg too had advanced. Their armor now is stronger than others and they also have their own weapon. The Beastman love to fight. Like Zergs, when it's time to fight, they become very aggressive. They too are fully equipped with armor and weapon. Some of them used a spear as a weapon some of them used guns.

    Humans are responsible to check inside their industrial buildings. The human had lost track of their Duke's and their group of people. They believe all of them had been mind control by Leo and they try to find them and rescue them. Including Amelia.

    It took them almost two days to win the war. The human too just confirms there is no one in the industrial building. Leo wasn't here and the leader of the Predator too wasn't here. They could only do the next task which is to destroy all the industrial buildings. The weak and the child Predator was left untouched. They had been led by an uncivilized leader, the Predator can think and feel like other species they just need to be taught.

"General wife is not here." Cora, the female Warrior of Zerg report it to Matz.

...

   Matz which was still in the Zergfrey was lost too. They don't have any track more other than this planet. Where could they be hidden?

"Ninja." Matz whispered. Amelia didn't tell him but he knows Ninja had eyes and ears through all of their technology.

    His monitor shows Ninja's digital face.

"Is there really no hint your Master face through all Galaxy?"

"No. I can't find anyone that matches Master and the others."

    It seems Ninja also knows what happens on the Earth. They were not only searching for Amelia but others human too. Ninja tries so hard to find through all Galaxy with any face that matches them.

"Leo knows so much about Amelia. He must have been carefully planned all of this." Matz grits his teeth feels irritated with himself.

"How about the target planet? Amelia didn't find anything either?"

   The monitor turns dark for a while and there are many lists of the planet that was written in the monitor. There are thousands of planets how can you determine which one was the chosen one by Leo's???

"This is what Master had been researched. There is too many characteristics that could be the next targeted."

"She didn't find anything too." Matz sighs heavily.

Matz continues. "We could only spread their face through all the Galaxies now. Ninja. Do it right now."

   Matz waits for Ninja to respond but there is none.