Chapter 58

The next morning, Amelia wakes up alone in the bedroom. She wakes up early than usual. She cleans herself and changes her dress. Then she walks out of the bedroom. The study room door had been replaced with new ones. Amelia has goosebumps a little bit. She knows how strong Zerg's tail is. Zion didn't use full force yesterday. If he used his original strength, the door must already turn into pieces.

   Zion must have work in the study room. She doesn't want to disturb him. So she walks towards the kitchen. Before she could walk more, the study room door open and there Zion with his casual clothes. He was wearing a black shirt. The shirt wasn't a slim fit but it still shows his broad shoulder and his strong arms.

Amelia smiles and greets him. "Morning hubby!"

    She has make up her mind. Whether this boy has feelings towards her or not. She will seduce him no matter what! She has train him a lot before, she thought it will be easy to seduce this innocent boy to love her! She has to teach this boy what a real marriage is!

   Seeing Amelia's morning smile, his heart tickles a little bit. He responds by smiling back at her and his tails who can't stop being sticky with Amelia as soon he sees her, it curls to Amelia's waist.

   Amelia didn't push his tail and she even makes a gesture that wanted to be lift up. Only by his tails, she was carried up easily to face to face with him. Amelia's hand hooks her shoulder and she gives him a quick peck at the corner of his lips.

"Morning kiss!"

    It is just a simple gesture but his heart already burns with Amelia's soft lips on his skin. Zion stares at her for a long time.

   Amelia pouts seeing Zion didn't react with her sweet gesture.

"Kiss me too. Here!" Amelia turns her right cheek. Wanted him to kiss her cheek.

    Zion didn't hesitate to hold Amelia's chin, making both of them facing eye to eye. Then Zion moves closer and touches his lips to her lips. Zion didn't give her a peck kiss! But his lips stay longer. He had tasted it yesterday and he quite knows how to feel good. He didn't hesitate to lip-lock her lips. The softness and the sweetness are just the same as yesterday.

    His right big hand had covered her side neck, to lead the kiss. Without Zion knowing, he just touches Amelia's sensual point. With this touch and with Zion's breath matching hers, Amelia has a sudden desire. She wants to feel more. She deepens their kiss.

   Amelia's hands gripping hard on Zion's shoulder. Her body is out of control. It is like she wants to be melted with Zion's body. Afraid that she will fall, he holds her tighter. Amelia gasped a little, her body shuddered with Zion's strong arms around her.

   When her lips touch his lips back, his teeth collide with her lips. They both feel a sudden spark and it makes them lost control. They both taste each other lips like a hungry animal. The hall was full with their hot make-out sound.

    They hug tightly, they touch greedily, and they kiss non-stop until Amelia almost passes out. The feeling is so good. She wants more and more, but she out of air. Zion who also feels the kiss wasn't enough had to restrain himself as he saw how red Amelia's face was. She was struggling to catch her breath. Panting heavily.

   Zion supports her back and he walks towards the sofa nearby. Savoring the good feelings he felt before and enjoying Amelia's red face. Her red face is a different kind of shyness and her after cry face. Her red face now full of satisfaction and there a trace of desire.

   When Amelia opens her eyes, she saw Zion's purple glow eyes. His eyes were full of desire, making her blush and shy. She hides her face on his chest. She just wanted to teach him how to be a proper married couple step by step. But this naughty Zerg had moved too fast! How come he is good at kissing!

    Amelia was rubbing his chest with her face. She doesn't know the beast still unsatisfied and his mind was almost out of control with her soft rubs. But remember Amelia need to eat, he takes a deep breath and force himself to pick her up to their dining table.

   Zion didn't talk and just serve her like before and eat together with her. Amelia shy for the whole time until she saw food in front of her. She grabs all food to eat, forget all their hot kisses and her sudden shyness.

   As soon she finished her food, she asks Zion to take her to their babies.

"We have to do something first." Zion said. His face looks serious.

   Zion brings her to his study room then he let her sit on his chair and Amelia saw a picture on his monitor.

"Remember him?" Zion asks.

"No." Amelia saw a man at fifties wearing military clothes.

"He is a Duke. Prince Levi. King's younger brother." Zion explains.

   Amelia frown. She remembers some detail about her as a princess and this Duke is her father. But... This is weird. How can she suddenly have a father on another planet? Amelia tries to find any memories of herself with this old man. But there is none.

   She wasn't stupid. Something is not right. If this old man really her father, why would he let her die and give her to the mad doctors? She remembers she heard the duke wants her to have Zerg's babies to threaten the Zergs. Amelia frown. This is a big problem.

   When she gains consciousness from that experimental building, the most that she wanted to do after found out she was pregnant is to run out from that place. The human didn't have the intention to treat her and her babies well. Even she heard the Duke, himself said he didn't care about her life. They only wanted to use her baby.

   After been saved by Zerg, she only wanted to be in good health to make sure her babies will be born healthily. Now... Her babies are healthy and she survives too! She has become one of the Zergs. Her family is here. She must protect the Zerg from this Duke. The Duke is planning something but, she doesn't know what.

   Amelia feels a little bit sad when she remembers their babies coming from experiments. Not by... by doing that... Amelia shakes her head. Wanted to be serious.

"I remember he wanted to use our babies to threaten you." Amelia told him what she knows.

"But I don't know what he wants from you." She continue.

   Amelia look again at some picture. Trying her best to remember her missing memory. The picture shows the Human was having a ceremony and the weird is, she was in the picture too. Her face was serious. Her hair is neatly comb with a bun hairstyle. She was wearing a dress with yellow gold tones to shows she was part of royalty.

   Its weird seeing herself in the picture when she doesn't remember anything. Then suddenly something make her froze.

"Can you zoom in on this picture?" Amelia said.

   Zion zoom in the picture.

"Remember something?" Zion asks.

"T-This..." Amelia point at one person. A male. A middle age man. She recognizes this man.

"I know him. I remember him."

   Amelia didn't leave a sight from the picture. She frowns.

"He is the one who try to find me on the earth."