Chapter 47

Amelia was still dumbfounded until Zion serves her food. When Zion feeds her fruit with fork, Amelia slowly looks at Zion and saw the food in front of her, she didn't hesitate to take a bite. She chews the food slowly with a confused face.

"Is the food not tasty?" Zion asks when he saw Amelia's new expression.

Amelia gulps her food and finally asks. "D-Did I become your stepmother?"

Zion face turns black even Amelia can feel a slight cold surrounded her.

"No." He answers sternly.

"Did I just delivered a baby?" Amelia asks again. Something is really not right. She is very confused!

"Yes." Zion frown. Perhaps she was sleeping too long, her memory muddles a little bit.

Zion quickly continues. "You're my wife and you had delivered our babies."

Amelia's eyes widen again.

"W-We. G-Got. Married???" Amelia almost choked her saliva.

   Suddenly a flash of memory comes to her mind. She saw her big tummy. She saw she was carefully wrapped by Zion tails, to support her big belly. Then she saw they both register a marriage. A-And she saw she was on a bed with Zion! A naked adult Zion! She touches his body full of desire too!

I-Is this a memory??? My memory? So- So... I-I sleep and do-do that thing with Zion and get pregnant???

A heat explodes Amelia's head. Her face turns crimson red! Her palms cover her face.

I have tainted the innocent Zion! Amelia! You such a bad girl! B-But... Who could resist seeing that such a body!??? I am innocent too!

She can feel her palm was blazing hot! She had touched and pat Zion hard chest just now. She gaps her finger a little bit and looks at Zion's wide shoulder and his chest. Even through his clothes, she can see his body is well built! That body seduces her! Who can't get pregnant seeing and touching that body!?

Then she just realized a more important thing. She has a baby!!!! She has her own baby! Her own blood! Wait. Not baby but babies! Two boys and one girl! Amelia not sure anymore maybe this is a dream. But this dream is very wonderful! Married with a handsome General and have three babies at the same time!

Amelia was too excited with all the surprising memory and information. But with her poor health, her excitement makes her body lost control. Before she could ask Zion where are her babies, she faints.

...

The Zerg, the Sovereign, the Dark Dwarf and also the Beastman was very busy investigating something big that Matz had found out before Amelia fallen into a deep coma for these three months. The sudden absence of Zion for their meetings had puzzled them because the General never miss their meeting.

When Bernd told them, Zion's wife had wake up, no one complains but cheers happily for them. This has spread to the whole Beastman planet. The Zerg and the human female love story that was made up by Matz had spread to their whole continent.

It became hotter when one of the Beastman had posted a video. The video shows, the General of the Zerg was walking slowly while holding a weak human in his arms. The way the General holding the human was very gentle and at the same time has a very desperate look to save his human wife.

The video had touched many views hearts. This makes the rare couple gain a lot of fans through all galaxies! Many species started to collect all facts about Zerg and they start to believe the Zerg is not horrible like rumors are.