Chapter 43

A tall and strong-looking Zerg was walking hastily towards a special wardroom. As soon as he arrived, he pushed the door with force and enter. There a thin wearing glasses Zerg and several medicals assistant Zerg surrounded the bed. They were busy treating a very poor-looking human on the bed.

The poor-looking human body was shaking vigorously. Two medical assistants Zerg was pressing the human legs and arms to make sure the human didn't disturb the doctor's treatment. As soon the doctor finally succeeds give an injection, all the Zerg had been hit by something powerful and they all fly then fall miserably.

They don't even need to see who had hit them because they know this heavy aura can only come from one Zerg. It's their General, the leader of the Zerg.

The doctor wearing glasses had already stand up and pat his clothes. He was frowning when he looked at his General. The General had picked up the thin little human from the bed. Since the human was in a coma, their General became impatient. He, Bernd, the only professional doctor here had been stressed up by the General to find a cure as soon as possible.

It wasn't just him, even the Beastman are trying to cure the human. The human still shaking nonstop. The big Zerg hug the poor human and pat gently behind her back. His tails surrounded the human body.

"What happened?" The General asks without looking at the doctor. The human body was cold and he didn't hesitate to use his fire ability to warm the human body.

"She has been trembling nonstop when we arrived. There a movement on her brain." Bernd walks towards one of the monitors and shows a brain movement result to the General.

"She awakes?" The General said when he looks at the monitor.

"Amelia..." He called her name softly.

"Amelia do you hear me?" He calls again.

There is no reply from the weak little girl but her body didn't shake hard like before.

"Amelia... Wake up." The General doesn't show a weak face but he sounds broken.

Seeing the weak little human finally stop shaking but still didn't reply to him, he continues.

"Your baby is waiting for you to play..." He whispered.

"Please... Wake up."

...

Amelia?

Baby?

Amelia was struggled to wake up. She wanted to open her eyes, but her eyes are too heavy and she can't even move her body. She tries to remember what happened to her. If she is not mistaken, she was hanging out with Melly.

...

"I really think she should know about this." Princess Melly was frowning and even her eyes were red. She was crying a lot after seeing Amelia's body shaking a lot after touch her bracelet.

The young adult Zerg didn't move from Amelia's body, which he had laid her next to the little girl body. Seeing Zion still unmoved, the princess continues.

"Are you afraid of being abandon by her if she knows it?" The Princess asks the young Zerg. This young Zerg is the same as other Zerg. They lack emotion they will never hesitate to make a decision.

    However, she knows, this boy is not like others. She can feel how much pain when this young Zerg saw Amelia laying weak. Now, this boy was feeling scared. He is very scared.

"Zion... She has her own life. Her own family. You can't keep her away like this forever." Then the princess left the stone young Zerg.

    The young Zion walk towards the bed. Looking at two girls who have the same height, same long hair, same white clothes and even same face. The young coma girl looks very healthy but she never wakes ups. Then another girl who likes to babble something important to him every day, now looks very weak. She looks even thinner.

Suddenly the weak girl's eyes flutter and soon her eyes lock with the young Zerg.

"Zion...?"

The young Zerg's heart feels much calm when hearing her call him. He swiftly scoops her up, princess carries her gently.

"You call my name?" Amelia frown. Her head still muddle. She confused if its a dream or reality.

"Your name?" Zion froze.

"I heard someone call me A-Amelia. Call me to wake up." She answers. She still feels weak. She didn't struggle from Zion arms, she rests her head on his chest.

"Amelia?"

"Yes. And.. and..." Amelia gulps her dry throat and frown, trying to remember what's more.

"Baby..." Amelia finishes her words.

Zion frowns more and he continues to walk.

"You said the baby is waiting for me. Is it the Princess Melly baby? Wait. What happens to me?"

"Don't think more. You are just having a dream."

Amelia blinks her eyes. She is just having a dream...? A voice dream?

"Am I not with Princess just now?"

"Yes. You are too tired and fallen asleep."

As soon they arrived at Zion's private room, he put Amelia on his bed.

"Rest." Zion said.

"Do you think my name is Amelia? I heard it clearly someone call me Amelia." Amelia still can't stop thinking about it. The voice is very clear. It was whispering right next to her ear. And the voice... makes her heart hurt a little bit.

Zion look at this weak little human. He asks her to rest but she keeps talking. He breathes deeply.

"I call you Amelia if you want."

Amelia smile. "I like the name! Call me Amelia!"

Seeing her smile. His frozen heart feels warmer now.

"Abandon..." Zion whispered.

"Huh?" Amelia was laying on the bed while poking with Zion's tail.

"What is abandon?" He blurs out.

Amelia frown. "What happens? Who abandons you? How dare someone try to abandon you!? Tell me which Zerg tries to abandon you? I blacklist him on my mind!" Amelia sits and pinch the innocent tail, showing her protest.

"Is it bad?" Zion asks with her lips curls up seeing Amelia's usual energy.

"Don't worry, I will not abandon you! I will always be with you!"

Zion caresses Amelia's messy hair and his tail pushes her down.

"Sleep. Rest. You look tired."

"Come here. I let you sleep with me today." Amelia gestures her hand for him to lay down beside her.

Zion didn't refuse, he lay beside her, facing her and let Amelia hold his hand.

"Do you feel okay now?" Amelia squeezes his big hand. Another hand she pats Zion back. Like a mother pat her child to sleep.

"Hm." Zion stares at her enjoying his warm feelings with Amelia coaxing him like this. He doesn't fully understand but he knows Amelia doesn't want him to feel sad.

"Close your eyes. Let's go to sleep." Amelia whispered with a yawn while still patting Zion back.