Chapter 37

It was late at night when finally, Zion enter their spaceship. Amelia has fallen asleep in Zion's room. She was sleeping on his sofa. The sofa was facing the entrance door. Seeing this, he knows Amelia was waiting for him on that sofa.

      All his tiredness was gone when seeing this little girl. When he came closer, he frown, he saw something that he had never seen from the girl. There are bruises and cuts on her elbow. Remember the scene that Amelia had fall from shooting a big gun, he became panic again. She can be hurt too!?

      He didn't think too much and quickly pull the girl from the sofa. He turns her back and pulls out the girl dress, naked. There he saw a big bruise behind her.

      Amelia was deeply sleeping but the sudden action really scares her out. She was a little bit still has some trauma from the war so she shouts so loud when Zion pulls her dress.

      Zion knows some manners so he quickly wears her dress back. His tail had held around her so Amelia can't run from him. His tail moves again to let Amelia see him.

"It is me. It's me. Don't be afraid." Zion says with frowned.

"Y-You! Why did you take off my dress???" Amelia's eyes were red. She was very shocked and her hand hugs her own body to protect herself.

"You have a bruise on your arms and your back."

"My wound will heal quickly." Amelia still glares at Zion.

       Amelia can feel some pain, but it will be a pain for a while. Her body will heal quickly. Zion knows this because sometimes Amelia had been pricked by thorny flowers. It also will heal at a glimpse of their eyes. But...

"It had been a long time and it still bruises." He said again.

"It will be healed. Don't worry. Your wound is the one that needs to be treated! Why is your wound still here? Not treating yourself first!?" Amelia had forgotten that she was just being harassed by this young adult Zerg. She saw a lot of blood from his necks and face.

"This is nothing." Zion tries to focus on her bruise again but being push down by her forceful.

"Is there any emergency kit here? You should take a shower first! Sigh..." Amelia feels tired suddenly. This big boy is not good at taking good care of his body at all!

"Don't move. Just rest there. I will clean myself first." He put Amelia back on his big sofa.

      After some time, Zion had changed to his normal clothes and there is no longer scary blood on his neck and face. However, there are still cuts. Amelia feels so sad seeing it, but Zion was very scared seeing Amelia's arms that still didn't heal as it would be.

"Let us go to the treating room. Your injured need to be treated." Zion didn't wait for Amelia and his tail easily scooped her ups and he gently princess carry her.

      When Zion saw Amelia in the war zone, he directly kills all his enemies who had blocking his way to Amelia's. His heart almost explodes when seeing Amelia falls down heavily. He was scared. Very scared. It was the biggest emotion he had felt. He had never used his fire and ice ability before because he still not used using it and wanted to sharpen his combat fighting first.

       His fire and ice ability crazily fired out from his hands, he desperately used it to make sure Amelia was safe all the way to their spaceship back. Don't want any single thing to hurt this little girl. Seeing her body full with a bruise, remind him of his scared feeling before.

Seeing Zion frowned and panic moving tails, Amelia didn't make a fuss when Zion had to carry her like this.

"Are you worried?" Amelia asks. Feeling a little bit playful seeing Zion like this. She actually enjoys being held like this. This is like a dream come true for every girl!