Chapter 60

After done their meeting, Zion brings Amelia to the IT department. Matz was escorting them towards his department.

"Mrs. Amelia you look beautiful than before." Matz said with a smile.

    Amelia smile back. Amelia does look different than before. She has been pregnant with her triplets, so her complexion was a little bit different than now. Right now, her skin is pink showing how healthy she is. Her hair is soft and shining black. There also some new aura surround her, making others feel calm when they saw her. 

   Since she got to know, Matz is her best friend's son, Amelia didn't feel annoyed with Matz anymore.

"I know. I am always beautiful." Amelia said confidently.

    Amelia didn't let Zion carry her after she had fully recovered. She doesn't want to show she is a weak person in front of others. Zion is Zerg's leader and she is his wife. She had made up her mind after spending every evening at her mother-in-law's house.

    Every evening she will come to visit her children. Never miss it, so when she spends her time with her children, naturally she is also spending her time with her mother-in-law.

    Her mother-in-law is the daughter of the previous Zerg's General and she also a wife's General. Even though her mother-in-law only a teacher but every Zerg has great respect for her. She is one of the most powerful female Zerg before.

    She had been joining a war like other Zerg too but one day their planet being attacked by pirates. She saw a weak child Zerg in danger and she didn't hesitate to fly and save the child. However, the enemy using an explosion weapon, the weapon was shot nearby and it hit her wings.

    The war had almost destroyed their planet but they win and recover their planet back. She lost her wings and her father won't let her join the war anymore. But it didn't stop her to do something for her community. She joins the education department and be a teacher. She didn't teach talented and strong Zerg, she only teaches the weaker Zergs.

   At first, her parents disagree with her method. They are all creature don't have feelings and their instinct always look up for the strongest. But, after she experiences almost death by saving a weak Zerg. She has a strong feeling that she must train all the weak Zergs to be strong.

    Her feelings were triggered by the child that she saves. The kid is weak. He even doesn't have good eyesight. He is the only Zerg who wears glasses. The Zerg who is weak has incomplete shape of the human form. They are ugly with rough skin and have different shapes like Grade A's and B's Zerg.

   When she was recovering, the kid always visits her and always told her that he will sacrifices himself for her in the future. Since then she thought, this weak Zerg shouldn't sacrifice himself, he should be able to protect her and others. So, she tries to train him first and find out the child's skin becomes much lighter and soon the Zergs upgraded to be one of the talented Zergs.

    Seeing such proof, her father let her do whatever she wants. And thanks for this, there is no more ugly shape Zergs and almost all weak Zerg has turned much stronger and talented.

    Amelia too wanted to become strong in others Zerg eyes, she doesn't want to be tag as only a weak human who married their leader because of her pregnancy. She wants to do more, wanted to stand tall side by side with her husband.

    Since there a lot of things happen and its had related with her. Amelia wants to join their investigation. Zion didn't stop her from joining their investigation. He just particularly making sure Amelia got good rest and eating well.