Chapter 74

Far far away from other planets, there is a planet that once claims that they are a messenger of God. It's because they have a rare sight that no one has. They can see an evil spirit and an angel spirit. This spirit is lives within all living species. One of the rarest abilities that they have is that they can communicate with the other world. The world where God is living.

   Because of this ability, they are naturally submitting themselves to God. They do everything to serve God. That is how they become the messenger of God and making the Law of Galaxy.

   The planet has natural rainbow clouds, even you can see a wind with colorful color! Their skin also has colorful tones. It's changing from time to time. They are called Xandarian.

   In between all the colorful natural color and colorful buildings, in the middle of the city, there is a big white building. They called it a holy building. This is where they communicate with a God.

   The in-charge gentleman that had guide Amelia and Zion to sign of approval war, was kneeling with his fingers clasp together. In front of him is a stream of a beautiful waterfall. After several minutes he was kneeling like that while closing his eyes, the stream of water start to bubbling, slowly a few of water floating in the air and swirling around at the same spot.

   Not long after that, the water was in shape like a human form. Soon, the clear water changes into the color of the original human form. The man was wearing a white long coat, his short hair is blonde, his eyes are blue and he has a beautiful face that no one ever sees.

   The in-charge sense the person in front of him but he didn't look up to see him. His head is bowing a little and he was reporting something to the beautiful man. The beautiful man was frowning and frowning even worst every time the in-charge was reporting.

"Leo is still alive?" The man finally said something. Even though he is still in the form of water, the voice is very clear.

   There a wave of anger shows on his face. He was very angry when he heard what Leo had done in this mortal world. Because of the huge difference between their world, they had cut their connection with the mortal world.

   After a long time of silence, he had made out of his mind, he said again.

"The girl. You said he has a spirit like us but weaker?"

"Yes, Master. Her spirit is very weak its looks like she almost at her last thread."

   His hand was shaken a little when he heard she was at her last thread.

"Should we watch over them?" the in-charge ask in a polite manner.

"No."

"You have done a good job." The beautiful man form started to change into clear water color.

"I will personally come." After the last word, the water of human form fall.

...

    Amelia can feel her body is heavy. Her throat is dry, making her cough terribly. The cough makes her feel like her heart in pain so she tries to move her hand but she couldn't. She could only force herself to gulp some of her saliva to soothe her dry throat.

   When Amelia opens her eyes. She could only see dark. It is too dark and it confuses her whether she had open her eyes or not. She closes her eyes and tries to make herself relax. Then her mind starts to remember back that she was being caught by the Predator and her husband...

   Her eyes immediately wet with tears. After a long time she found out her hand had been tied up, that is why she can't move her hand. Even her bracelet was gone. She tries to find a trace of technology around her but there are non. 

   Amelia had been dreaming a lot lately. She not sure whether it's a piece of her memory or it's just a normal dream. She saw Leo can control people's minds and he also has the ability to move objects at a distance. Other than that, she dreams that Leo wanted her child and this is why when she left her babies on the Zergfrey, she had made the best technology safety for them.

    Never she thought Leo still wants her. That is why she didn't really think she will be caught like this. Because in her dream, Leo doesn't want her anymore. That is why Leo sacrifices Amelia in the dangerous experiment. The experiment where she was pregnant with the Zerg baby. Leo wanted that baby. But he fails because Zerg took her away.

    Amelia was left alone in the darkness for several days. Amelia even doubts that she was dead already. There is no one come near her. There no voice and no movement around her. Days went by days, she feels hungry, feels thirsty, and suffocated in a dark place. This makes her remember how she feels back when she was dying in the apocalypse.

    However, she thought it is not that bad, sometimes she was smiling because she remembers her babies and her husband. Different than the apocalypse time, she doesn't have anyone to think of, but right now, she has wonderful memories with her family. The one thing that she wishes right now is that her babies are safe and she prays every day that her husband survives with that headshot.

   She is very sure that the Sovereign, the Beastman, the Human and the Zerg right now are busy preparing for the war, or maybe they are already in the war. She can only now pray for their winning.

...

    In the Zergfrey, Zion's mother was struggling to coax her grandchild. These days, her grandchild didn't get a video call from their mommy. The babies are crying non-stop, even Zane who usually has less emotion is also crying.

   After three days they lost contact with their leader's spaceship, they finally found out their spaceship had been attacked and their leader was in critical condition. A group of pirates was the one bring the Zerg's to the Zergfrey.

"Quick! Your leader needs emergency treatment!" Korg shout as soon his pirate spaceship landed on the Zergfrey. The Zerg already get all of their condition before they arrived on this planet so, the medical team already standby and ready to treat the injured Zerg immediately.

   Not only was the Zerg's in a bad condition, but the pirates were also injured too. When the Zerg's spaceship being attacked, Korg's pirate's member was just nearby and because they know one of their pal in that spaceship, they come forward to help the Zergs.

   There are too many of them to be treated, the Beastman who had already settle down on the Zergfrey planet also come to help. The fertility doctors came forward to help the treatment too.

   Korg had been appointed as the captain of his pirates team after so many years living with them. Even though he already said that he will be serving someone started that day. It means he had made up his mind to drop everything just for someone else. His pirates' pal is the one and the only family that he has, which still makes him feel even touched when his pirate's pals try to rescue him.

    While he was making sure all of his comrades are being treated, someone suddenly tugs his shirt. Korg who is big as Zergs had to look down to see who was tugging his shirt.

    A white long ear with a fluffy ear was the first one he saw. When the ear tilted backward, there a slight pink color on it. Then he saw a white face with a cute little nose and big eyes staring at him. She was smiling politely at him.

"Hello, Sir. May I check your injuries?" The voice is very soothing and she look very cute.

   The rabbit Beastman was blinking her eyes innocently, what Korg saw is all in slow motion. He has a strong feeling that this small little white rabbit is his crush. 

~~~❣❣❣~~~