Chapter 59

Amelia told Zion what had happened to the earth. She was the only one still alive on the destroyed earth. She stays there for hundreds of years until there a spaceship landed on earth wanted to find a living person. Amelia told him she was very sure, that person was looking for her.

"I think he is also responsible for destroying the earth." Amelia said with anger.

    That man knows she wouldn't die no matter what. So, he destroyed the earth just to find her. Because of her, all the innocent living humans and creatures died. Why did he do that? What is his purpose?

    Besides, he already found her! He is in the picture means that they both have met and they both must know each other too.

"He is Duke's supervisor." Zion tells her.

Zion picks her up. "I will ask Cora to investigate him."

    Amelia frown. She is angry. She is hopeless. What really happened to her?

    Zion saw Amelia was not in good mood. Zion's big hand, hold her face gently to lift up so that they can see each other.

"Do not worry. We will investigate this and find out what really happens to you." Zion said.

   Amelia could not help but smile. Her feelings are now much calmer than before.

"Hubby!" Amelia hug him tightly.

...

   Amelia didn't meet her babies until Zion finished some of his urgent works. This makes Amelia guilty. Zion had spent his time mostly with her. She is very sure Zion has a lot of work. She had been watching before how busy Zion with his father is. So, she didn't complain when he late several hours from their plan to meet their babies.

    When they arrive at the childcare, the doctor told her that her babies can be discharged. The babies are healthy and strong. Amelia is very happy! But Zion's mother wanted to take care of their babies and Zion agree without her opinion. She can't argue because it's bad to disagree in front of her mother-in-law.

   When they on the way back she pouts with him angrily.

"What happens?" Zion asks when they arrived at their home.

"I am angry with you!" Amelia becomes angrier when he asks her.

"Why?"

   Amelia feels annoyed. She is very very angry!

"Why you agree with mother? I want to take care of my babies!"

    Zion didn't reply until he put her on the sofa of their living room.

"You are still in the recovery phase. You need to rest more."

"I rest every day though!"

"Yes. But you must heal yourself fully. Then I let our babies stay here with us."

    Amelia pouts again but she hugs him lazily.

"Hubby..." Amelia acts coyly.

    Hearing her kitten voice, Zion who wants to head his study room for works, froze.

"You have work?" She asks with her kitten voice.

"Yes." Zion answers without moving. He is afraid he will lose his reason.

"Hubby..." Amelia pulls him down. And her hand hang around Zion.

    Zion can see her face suddenly turn pink and she has a smile that makes his heart skip a beat.