Chapter 23

"Fa- S-Sir Gunther..." Amelia greets her father-in-law with guilty. She doesn't even know how to call him appropriately!

The tall elder zerg look at Amelia intently and his eyes stay for a while on her belly. Amelia can't read his expression at all. Is her father-in-law like her? Or hate her? Does he feel disgust seeing a human was pregnant with the zerg child? Not only the zerg child! His son's child! His grandson!

Amelia gulp of nervousness. Unconsciously that her hand was gripping Zion's arms tightly. Sensing Amelia's nervousness, Zion's tail curls and tighten her body to his side.

"Father, we will continue later. It's time for Amelia's breakfast."

Zion's father frowned when he heard him. What is Amelia's breakfast have to do with his son? They were having a work meeting, can't it just letting Amelia eat alone? But seeing Zion poker face, he just nods and disappear.

Before Amelia could ask something, Zion already picks her up and look at her face.

"Don't worry." He said earnestly.

Amelia blinks her eyes and understands that Zion feels her nervousness. She sigh again, he is actually very sweet and good at taking care of her. However... It is too extreme. She looks at Zion's tails and how he carries her.

This isn't normal. Amelia said in her heart.

When they finished their meal Zion excuse himself to continue his works. Amelia just nods and play her adventure games in the living room.

"Ninja."

"Yes, Master."

"Does an elder zerg didn't live here?" Amelia had been curious since she saw her father-in-law.

"Yes Master, the elder zerg live in Gallorn. Far away from here."

"Is there any reason for that?"

"Gallorn is the zerg retired placement."

Amelia ask a lot of question and finally she understands everything. Zergfrey is the zerg main military quarters. Like some of animal behavior, when the baby able to fly, their parents will not care about their children anymore because they believe their child will live in hardship and learn by itself and believe they can survive in this world.

This main military is being responsible for all young generation and the parents who at one point of their age, will live far away from them. This is where the elder zerg live, the Gallorn. They a bit older but they actually still are very strong zerg, because the zerg don't really like interact with other species, they live there like they were on retirement life. Living carefree without thinking about any outside world.

Ninja also said the living environment is also different from Zergfrey. The Gallorn planet has an environment that is more preferable for the zerg.

Amelia also found out that her father-in-law is the zerg previous leader. The zerg doesn't have obsession and lust for things, so they will only recognize their leader with a character like Zion. His aura is different from others and has a horn.

Then Amelia realizes that only Zion had a horn. The horns are not big and long, it is just right on Zion's head.

While she was playing games, a pop-up conversation appears on his game screen.

... MyNameIsAbby send a friend request...

Amelia look at the request, after thinking several of time she finally accepts it.