Chapter 62

"What are you doing?" Zion's voice was rougher and deeper than usual.

    Amelia didn't afraid to stare right into his glow eyes. With her free hand, she touches his broad shoulder then she leans forward to his right ear and whispered.

"I want you."

Zion watches Amelia's watery eyes that full of lust. Her touch is soft but hot, burning his heart with full desire. Her whispered burns his ears and his mind begins to turn out of control.

"Hubby..." Amelia feels a little bit impatient when Zion didn't respond her.

    Before Amelia could say more, Zion had push and pinned her down. His hand greedily caress Amelia's body. He captured her lips again, with his tongue approach Amelia's sweet spot. Amelia moans again with Zion's sudden roughness.

    His fingers slowly caress her knees and slowly move to her inner thighs. It slow but Amelia could feel his hand is full of lust. Heating her heart even higher. While his hand was busy caressing her, his kisses start from her lips, her neck and to her chest.

    Amelia not sure how and when, but right now she is fully naked. It is her first time naked in front of him. When Zion starts to caress her waist to her abdomen and finally to her chest. With just his hands and lips, Amelia's body trembles with great pleasure.

"Z-Zion. It feels good." Amelia said between her heavy breath.

"Zion... Hubby." Amelia's hands sensually touch his head and tangle in his hair.

"Hubby." Amelia tries to push him down, but Zion didn't let her.

"Don't move." Zion said with great patience.

"I want to touch you more." Amelia said again.

    Zion hugs her tightly and kisses her lips softly. His breath is rough, but he still controls himself very well.

"Sleep." Zion said.

"Nooo. Hubby..."

    Whenever Amelia wanted to do more, Zion will always stop at his highest limit. Amelia can sense Zion was controlling his desire. Amelia is not stupid. She knows what Zion scared of.

"I want to make you feel good too."

"No." Zion didn't let Amelia escape from his hugs.

"Zion."

   Zion kisses her forehead and bury her into his chest.

"Go to sleep."

    Amelia rubs her slightly sour bridge of her nose on Zion's chest. She can't help to feel touched and at the same time guilt and hopelessness to herself. She is touched because he cares about her and guilt because she can't do more for him.

    She had heard before, about humans and Zerg will never compatible to have sexual intercourse. However, she is not human! Maybe she can handle it! Amelia sigh in her heart. 

    Even she never tastes and feels it before, but just having a kiss and touches like this can feel so great! She can't help wanting more and more. Besides that, Zion is her husband. There an instinct as a wife that she wants to serve him more than this. It hurt her feelings knowing how Zion has to control his desire.

...

   Far away from Zergfrey planet. In the ruined planet which was once called earth, had been accommodate by Predators. There a lot of ruin building had been used for industrial. Inside one of the buildings which looks better than the others, there a group of humans having a meeting.

"So, she is still survived, huh? With the babies?"

   The voice comes from the middle of the seat. He was seating while clasp his hand and his thumb was rubbing his ring. The ring has a deep blue dark stone with an almost dried flower inside it. There are three humans was kneeling in front of him, reporting their mission.

    He continues. "Investigate if the babies have the stone." After some pause, he said again. "And if they have it. Give it to me."

"How about the girl?" One of the humans asks. His head was looking on the ground.

    No one brave enough to look up. To look at their leader.

The leader laughs for a while. "This is bad. I really want to let her go and have a happy life before her age consumes her..."

     Suddenly his eyes turn red and there a madness on his face. One of the humans who was kneeling in front of him suddenly floating in the air and his hands were struggling to remove something on his necks. If you look closely, there an invisible handprint was choking on his necks.

   The leader was still sitting on his seat but his hand was lifted in the air, his palm and finger was exactly like he was choking someone.

    With his hands in the air, he continues to say with an angry voice. "However, thinking she has a good life just makes me mad. Bring her here! I will suck her dry as I did to her father."

...

    Amelia was trying to make Zane laugh by tickling his armpits and legs but her baby boy didn't feel tickle at all. He just gives a smile to satisfies his mommy.

"Come on... Just laugh for me!" Amelia pout.

    She tries to tickle at Zane's necks next but still no response.

"Babyyyy... Just laugh for me..." Amelia said hopelessly. 

    She wanted to train her baby boy who has little emotion like she train Zion's when he was still a child. She wants her babies to enjoy their childhood! Zane will be full of responsibility as soon as he knows how to take care of himself. Its tradition and Amelia couldn't coax Zion to be lenient to their future leader.

"Look at your sister do it." She moves her hand towards Adria.

    Adria was just laying next to Zane, she was smiling all the time being entertained by her mother's silliness. When Amelia tickles her armpits, Adria let out her milky giggles, this makes Amelia laugh too.

"My baby girl is so good!" Amelia kisses her baby girl's chubby cheek and try to tickle her baby neck with her chin.

   Adria giggles hysterically. Amelia has a big smile. She is satisfied with her baby girl's laugh then she moves her hand towards Zane.

"Okay, let try if you learn from your sister."

    Before she could continue to tickle her baby again, she suddenly frowns and her hand move to her chest. Her heart suddenly feels hurt. Its feels like being stab and squeeze hard. Amelia moans painfully.

    Zion was sitting on the sofa watching all his family from there. When he heard Amelia's painful moan, he quickly stands up to approach her. However, before he could touch Amelia, he feels like he was hit by something and the hit makes him fly far away from Amelia. Smashing a wall.

    Zane who just right in front of his mommy has a serious face. His hand lifting in the air and his hand released a purple kind of electric shield around Amelia with his siblings nearby. Zev who was playing by himself before has a panic face and not long after that, he has an angry face. As Zev start to scream the outer of the purple shield immediately lit up a blue fire around it.

    Adria who just beside Zane also looks serious, she didn't panic. But Adria which always shows she was the slowest in growth and weaker among her siblings, sit up and touch her mother's hand. Then there a panic face shows in her eyes. The baby girl then looks up to her father.

    Zeon who saw all of this startled for a while. When his eyes lock on his daughter teary eyes. He heard a desperate milky voice.

"Daddy! Mommy in pain!"