Chapter 33

Months pass by on the giant spaceship. Amelia now is very used to walking around with scary zerg here. She even joins the Grade A Zerg meeting. This Zerg is not bad at all. The thing that she found is that this scary-looking Zerg has only one instinct. They have a very high instinct to fight.

They like to battle. They like wars. They will always roam around the whole galaxy to find an enemy. She learned there are many kinds of species living far far away from the earth. Like humans, there are bad and good living things. She is very interested when she heard there are pirates that love to robs other planets. There also have a bad parasite that can destroy the entire planet.

The zerg will beat all the pirates and the parasite but never claim any payment from any planet victim. When she was listening to their meeting, she also saw there are some species that will ask for Zerg's help and they offer some payment. The Zerg didn't really care about payment. As long as they have a job to be done, they will do it.

They are like a police officer, a soldier that responsibility to protect every good living thing.

The little boy is always standing beside his father. His father is the leader of the Zerg. The little boy was here not to play but he was here to learned. The kid is very serious. He listens very carefully and seriously. He is not like any normal kid that was supposed to play around.

Amelia kind of pities him and she made a vow to tame this little boy and be her friend!

"The Zerg is very cool and strong! It didn't take too long to capture the pirates!" Amelia praises the boy species. She really impressed with them. She watch with her own eyes when the fight was held. It is really cool!

"Can your tail move like the adult too? It so cool when they used the tails to attack!" Amelia asks excitedly. When she was on earth. The most thing she likes to watch is a fighting movie! She loves to watch the beauty of martial arts and the professional fight movement.

"Waste of time." The boy said without looking at her.

Amelia looks at this stone face kid. Sometimes she almost lost her temper with this boy interaction. Amelia pouts and finally bursts her anger.

"Boy, you are so boring!" Then she walks away from the boy.

The boy saw the female pouting. His tails move a little bit like he was hesitant with something but then he walks in another direction.

The next day, Amelia saw there are some new pebbles on the little girl ward. Staying here for almost a year, there already have five jars with pebbles on the side table. She doesn't remember when this happens, but the little boy will pick her some beautiful stone and pebbles from any planet they stop by.

The little boy will not say anything but only put it in this wardroom. Amelia knows this pebbled is for her.

Amelia feels guilty about her sudden anger yesterday, so she runs to find the little boy. Then she found him still in his bedroom. The boy was sleeping deeply.

She squat and take a look at the little boy's face. This boy is so cute, surely will be very handsome like his father. No. will be very handsome more than his father! The boy has an appearance at four or five years old. When the boy awake, he looks like a matured little boy but now, he is just a little baby boy.

Amelia sits on the floor and hug her knees. She sighs heavily. She is still confused about her existence. Even though sometimes she is grateful others can't see her because she likes to enter restricted places, however, she is still sad and feels unfair. What makes her like this? Will she be like this for the rest of her life?