Chapter 7

Zergfrey is famous with military power. The zerg also thought all of them as a soldier. They didn't have house like others. They live like a dorm house, Amelia had only look around at one building. This building is where she had been hospitalized and where all activity of military held.

Matz already shows her where military training was, their canteen, their leisure place, where zerg live and others. However, Matz never told her, at last corner and top of this building is Zion territory. It is where she had been laying now is Zion own bed.

Zion sharp pupil that glows immediately turn normal when he saw Amelia in front of him. He frowned a little bit and ask.

"What are you doing here?" Zion voice is a little raspy because of his long sleeps.

"I-I... Matz... This room..." Amelia was very shocked. She stuttered a lot.

Seeing Amelia shocked and saw how Amelia from the start protect her belly, he immediately pull back his sharp tails and sit a little far from Amelia. Heard Matz name, Zion had some ideas what had happened.

"Argh!" Suddenly Amelia shout in pain while caressing her belly.

"Are you hurt?" Zion saw Amelia face turns pale and her eyebrows twitching a lot like in pain.

"N-No. No. The babies." Amelia take a deep breath and didn't stop caress her belly.

"Baby, its okay, its your daddy. It's okay. I'm okay." Amelia whispered almost silently but Zion can hear her clearly.

Zion sigh with relief, seems like the baby panic because of Amelia sudden shocked. Without thinking, his big hand slowly cover Amelia hand and belly. He try to sooth it too.

"It's okay." He whispered, he tried to mimic like Amelia. With just Zion caress and voice, the baby finally relax.

However, Amelia heart which had been a little bit relax, beat hard again. The sudden cold big hand touching her top of her hand and her belly, making her nervous.

Not sure how long Zion touch her top of hand and her belly, until Amelia hiccup, Zion take away his hand. He look at Amelia with serious face. Amelia can't read his face at all. His handsome face looks exactly like a stone. A handsome sculpture stone.

Amelia hand close his mouth as she try to control her hiccup. Seeing Zion still looking at her, she thought that Zion is confuse...?

"Cold. Hic!" She close her mouth again to stop her hiccups.

"It's call hiccups. I feel- Hic! A sudden cold..." She continue. Amelia realized that Zerg has cold blood like reptiles. Only mammals can hiccup, maybe Zion is confused with her sudden hiccups.

Amelia saw Zion eyes turn brighter a little bit, she was right, he was wondering what happened to her. Suddenly he lift his hand and get near with her, she feel warm.

Amelia eyes turn bright.

Warm!

"You can make yourself warm?" She asks with curiosity.

"Fire." He said.

Amelia eyes turn even brighter. "Fire??? Wait!"

Zion stone face still looking at her with serious.

"Sometimes my belly feels cold and warm too. Its came from the babies." Amelia said with excitement.

Cool! My babies are cool! Babies! You all are very cool! Mommy love you! You all can make themselves warm! I mean fire! Wait, will they be making fire on my belly?

One of Zion eyebrows lift, he never knows babies can trigger their ability this quickly. However, he not sure why he feels full inside his heart. Is he happy because his child are genius? Is this what they say... proud?

Looking at Amelia bright eyes turn grim he said. "Zerg baby will have their ability when they at age five. They can't make fire or ice in your belly." Somehow, he understands her nervousness.

Hearing that, Amelia sigh with relief. She quite scared, cuz maybe that's makes their species can't bear a child. The baby burns themselves on their mother belly. How scary is that!

Babies! I am very proud all of you is a genius, however, take your time! When all of you came out from my tummy, we can learn making fires and ice together, okay!?

Tut! Tut!! Tuttt!!!

Amelia smile after she get a respond from her babies. She can feel the warm and cold inside of it too.

"Ehem!" Amelia can still feel a heat from Zion. She wonder if Zion remember that she had interrupt his sleeping.

"So... Am I in wrong bedroom?" She asks.

Zion remember Amelia was trying to sleep when he wake up with Amelia yawn. Seeing that Amelia didn't hiccup anymore, he get out from the bed.

"Take a sleep first. I have some works." Zion was talking while his biceps are busy moving like a slow motion on Amelia eyes. He was walking towards his hanging clothes and wear his military dark uniform.

Look at that! The way he put his clothes on his superb body and how he buttons his clothes! OMG! I think I'm drooling again... Slurppp! If I am really making love with him, I think I am not pregnant with triplets maybe a dozen!

Even he had a long big sharp tail, Amelia didn't find his body weird and scary. He looks so cool! Before Amelia could wish him good luck for his works, he already gone. She sigh with regret, she haven't have enough watching the good show.

..

Bomb!

In the machine department, there were a lot of broken glasses scatter on the floor. Matz had been pinned down by Zion. No zerg brave enough to interfere their fight.

Matz was laughing non-stop. Its very rare to see Zion lost control like this. He has no regret making some pranks for him.

"What do you mean letting her live in my house!?" Every time Zion is angry or in his fight mood, his purple pupil will glow.

"Haven't you read manual about human pregnancy? Girls on pregnancy need their husband the most. They are too delicate, even with just a simple sadness and stress can make them miscarriage."

"What has that got to do with me?" Zion ask again, without letting Matz go. His strong arms are pinned on Matz shoulder and his tails already on attack mood.

Matz chuckle a little bit. "Of course, you are. You are her father child. Furthermore, she doesn't have anyone here that can relay to. She lost her family and she only have you. Doesn't she contact you first, asking for your help."

Zion didn't say a word, Matz continue. "She is just a weak human. Pregnant with your triplets, are you just wanna wait for her to bear the child and die?" Zion can see Matz eyes glistening like Amelia does from their first time met. "You wouldn't care. But your child does. Cuz that what I care until now." His glistening eyes finally let go of a tear, rolling down his cheeks.