Chapter 63

"Daddy! Mommy in pain!"

   Amelia already pass out. They have been playing on the baby's mat, so she didn't fall hard.

"What had happened here?" Zion's mother enters the room as soon she heard the babies cried.

    As soon she enters the room, she froze. She was shocked to see the chaos of the room.

    There are still blue fire and electric shields around Amelia and her babies. Zane and Zev already crying but their ability was still there, try to protect their mommy. Zion had tried to enter the shield but he couldn't. He is afraid to use his tails to broke it as he afraid it will hurt his babies. He had never seen such abilities so he doesn't want to take any risk.

"Mother stay where you are. Don't come closer." Zion doesn't want to risk his mother too.

"Adria." Zion calls his baby girl.

   Adria was holding her mommy's cheeks with glistening eyes. She was holding her tears.

"Adria." Zion calls again as Adria was too focus on checking her mommy.

    Adria looks at her daddy. She is still a baby. Seeing and feeling how her mommy was hurt, she can't stay calm. She already has some tears come out of her eyes.

"Told your brothers to calm down. I need to enter and save your mommy." Zion told.

    He was actually still felt it was his imagination hearing his baby voice just now. But he must try to make the babies calm down. He doesn't have any choice right now.

   Zion had used his ice ability to control the blue fire. Wanted to prevent it from spreading the entire room.

Adria heard his father, she wipes her tears and looks at her brothers. Zane immediately stops crying but Zev is still crying loudly. Adria didn't waste her time. With her chubby legs and the chubby hand, she crawls towards Zev and hits Zev on his head. When Zev open his eye and saw Adria in front of him, he immediately stops crying.

   As soon as the electric shield is gone, Zion quickly picks his wife. He didn't forget to pick up all his babies with his tail.

    Zion didn't forget to praise his babies. He pats all his babies' heads then immediately brings all of them to the hospital. 

...

"Remember I told you before, her body was protecting something from harming her babies? That thing attacks her heart now." Bernd told Zion.

"Get rid of it." Zion said.

"That's the problem. We can't see it."

    Zion glare at Bernd. His eyes glowing dangerously. Zion's mother who was just right beside him, press Zion's shoulder. Wanted him to calm down.

"What do you mean you can't see it, but you are sure that thing is the same thing that tries to harm her babies?" Zion's mother asks.

"I can't explain it. I can only show you."

    Bernd brings them to his office and shows four Amelia's X-rays. It shows from her head to her toes. From the four pictures, Amelia's body didn't show any difference. But there are different colors around Amelia's body.

"This is her first X-ray from her first day come here. This is her second X-ray when she was trying to protect her child before she gave birth. The third one after she completely heals and lastly is right now."

Bernd continues. "All the X-ray shows no problem with her body, but only her auras. The first and the third, she was in white. This is a normal aura. The second and the third shows the same black aura around her. Only this proof there is the same 'thing' try to harm her, but we couldn't detect it, inside her."