Chapter 6

Amelia had just wash herself with new kind of bathroom technology. Its superfast bath with high guarantee of hygiene. Amelia like it so much. Cuz in her previous world, the most that she hate is to take a bath or shower. She is graduated as a programmer and was one of the top highest paid in her career.

As a programmer their life is knot with computers and to create and creak a code, they need extra time to concentrate. So, taking a bath is one of the things that waste their time. 

Even though, her babies are 2-months old, her belly had bulge a lot. Its because of their speed two times growth than usual, her babies had physical more than 4-months old now. Furthermore, there are three of baby in her belly. What's more? Her baby is a zerg!

Today is her first time to have a tour around the place that she stayed. At first she thought Zergfrey, will be lack of color and nature but surprisingly, its rich with trees and beautiful design technology with gold and diamond around the place.

"You looks surprise." Matz who had been task as a guard tour for Amelia treat Amelia seriously as a tourist.

Amelia nod three times with sparkles eyes.

Babies! We don't need to worry anymore about money. Your father is super duper rich! We can eat how much we want!!!

Tut! Tut! Tut!!!

Amelia laugh out loud with her babies, on top of that, Amelia is finally relieved of the environment that her child will be taken care of. Her babies will not suffer. With tourist guide like Matz, their tour is smooth and Amelia enjoy it so much even though they had to rest for couple of minutes at some places before she can finished the tour.

Oh boy! Babies, you were all very heavy. I almost collapsed having all of you with me!

Tut! Tut!!

No baby. No. I am not blaming you guys. I am only praising for all of you have healthy body.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to call doctor?" Matz saw Amelia face turned pale and she had been breath unevenly.

"Oh. Its ok. I am ok. A little bit tired." Amelia was sitting at an area like a coffee table. The decoration is different from other places.

This place didn't shine with gold and diamond but its very simple with dark brown, black and white decoration. Its look like an office.

"Good. We don't want you and the babies in bad shape." Matz smile showing his charming face.

Amelia look at Matz face and lowered her head. She realized from the moment they met, this zerg is very handsome and he looks more like humans. Even though he has wings and tails like other zerg, his body didn't have a big body like others. His eyes are gold that match with his handsome face.

Well, she knows that having face like Matz is dangerous. That handsome face mostly are players if it's on earth. She also realize Matz is also looks natural like human, he can makes some jokes, laugh and smile like human being.

While, Matz was quite surprise when Amelia always looks normal when seeing his face. He had been used when he met other species, all girls almost drooling when looking at him. The girls can't take away their eyes from him. However, Amelia looks at him like other zerg.

Is this human immune with his charms? Well, that's boring. Or... Maybe, she is a professional assassin or spy that can hide their feeling? So, does she really come here for a mission?

With that thought, Matz wanted to keep her more an eyes on her. But seeing this little human weak body, Matz doubt his thought. Well, even she does have a mission, she will never achieve it. Matz smirk evilly. He had been planning to do this since they got Amelia here. He can't wait to play around on this boring zerg planet.

"Mrs. Amelia, you can rest here freely. The corner of that door is your bedroom. You can take a bath and sleep over there." Matz hand pointed at the corner of big door.

Amelia nodded with smile.

"And if you need anything, you can just click on that device. That will be yours." Matz pointed a device just like the iPad she had stolen before. But this iPad is transparent and very light. Amelia eyes shine at their technology.

"Thank you Matz." Amelia smile politely.

When Matz left the room, she look at her iPad and kiss it. Technology is her mother. When she was living in the orphanage, technology is the only thing that teaches her a lot. She can feel their connection and the tremendous of its knowledge is huge! After she had played with her iPad, her eyes became heavy and slowly she walk towards her bedroom.

The room is exactly like the coffee area, dark brown, white and black. Seeing a big bed not far from her, she quickly walk towards it and falls her body on it.

Ohhhh... So comfortable! Its not too soft but, its just nice when I lay down.

As usual, before she sleep, she will caress her belly first. The baby had fall asleep, so she yawns and move a little bit to emerged inside the blanket. Before she could lay still, something moving and take away her blanket.

Amelia didn't scream but her heart almost pop out from her body.

What is happening!?

Amelia big round eyes became bigger when she saw a purple glowing eye was glaring at her dangerously. There a big naked muscle human body with a sharp long tail like a scorpion behind him ready to attack her.

Zion. The general. The babies' father is on top of her. Ready to kill her at any moment.

###

Hello readers! 

I've been reading a lot until I feel sick to read. Sometimes I will change my mood by writing novels. This is not my first time writing novels. But it is my first time published on Wattpad. 

I have written more than 10 novels but... with my own alien English language. 🤣 Cuz the novel just for me to wrath my boredom.

I will try to update two chapters per day when I am still free.

Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy my story! ^_^

I am sorry again if my grammars and words confused you guys. I have basic grammar books with all opinions words and phrases by my side here. I'll try my best to improve my English. 💪