Chapter 18

"Y-You! What are you talking about? I am not!" Amelia was too ashamed with herself. She doesn't care anymore if she falls, her hands close her heated face. Wanted to be far away from Zion.

"Your eyes were shining." Zion said seriously.

"W-What??? When???"

"On the bed. You were looking at my body with shining eyes."

He paused and continue. "When you are happy, your eyes will shine."

If she is not in an embarrassing moment, she must be very happy with his words. But right now, she only wants to escape from him.

"Yes! N-No! I mean, no! I-I..."

Damnit! Yes! I like your body! But how can you boldly say all of this!!! Babies... Your father really wants to kill me with all this humiliation!

"I was wrong?" He said without letting Amelia go.

"No!"

Fu*k! I apologize for the curse words, babies. I just can't lie with your father!

"I mean... You should wear clothes! This is not proper. O-Only when you were bedroom you can be naked!"

"I am half naked though. You want me fully naked?"

OH MY GOD!!! Is he trying to seduce me??? Or is he playing with me???

"No! No! Only your top!" 

"Ok."

Finally, the conversation close. Zion puts Amelia down in the living room and he goes back to the bedroom to wear his clothes. When he comes out, Amelia's heart already turns normal but her face is still hot and red.

Ninja who was busy doing something in the kitchen finally came out and bring Amelia popcorn. It is time for Amelia to watch some movies. This activity had already become Amelia's fix routine. With Zion there, Zion opens a movie for Amelia.

The movie from this world is just like her world before. There are romance, comedy, fantasy, drama, horror and many more of genres. The difference was just the actor and actress. They were different species. So, Amelia feels fascinated whenever seeing different species act in the movie.

They both watching movie side by side while sometimes Amelia offers him her popcorn. He will eat it too. Time after time, Ninja will bring her some fruit and she will eat it. Until she became sleepy again. And again she falls asleep in the living room.

Zion who never understands anything from a comedy movie, only watch Amelia's reaction. From her laugh, serious and sad. Zion saw it all. He thinks watching Amelia with a different expression is more informative than the movie. He learns a lot about Amelia with it.

Don't want Amelia to feel sore with her sleeping posture, he gently carries her to their bedroom. After settling her down, Zion goes out and find Ninja.

Zion already knows about Ninja, when Amelia was setting the Ninja, he got a notification about it. He can actually watch Amelia from Ninja's eyes. Even though Amelia had changed a lot of things on Ninja, Amelia didn't realize there are hidden files that had Zion control.

He gives Amelia this robot at first to monitor her because of their suspicion of this human and at the same time to protect her. However, he already forgets about the 'monitor' part. He only replays all her activities when he has gone. He wants to know her activities and her routine.

From its records, Zion saw Amelia is obsessed with technology. Amelia not only had dissembled Ninja's body but had also dissembled all of his technology things in this house. From his air conditioner, his hands lock house, his smart television, his smart cleaning robots and even his smart toilet.

When she was dissembled all of his smart house, Zion saw Amelia's serious face. She dissembled all of this for her to learn these technologies. This makes him thinking does the human planet don't have technology like theirs? All of these are the basic technology that usually all planet has.

He remembers that from Bernd's investigation, Amelia doesn't have any records of schooling, working and even attend any social meeting. Her records suddenly appeared when they were about to have a peaceful contract with humans. The duke that was supposed to be her father is not her real family.

With all of this information, they became more suspicious of her. However, Zion didn't think Amelia wants to trick them because Amelia seems very sincere to treat him as her family. He doesn't saw Amelia being disgust or being afraid of them. He also doesn't see any malicious feelings from Amelia.

...

Far far away from the Zergfrey planet, there was a planet that has a peaceful life. However far from the developed cities, there a building that surrounded by a forest. Inside the building, a human, had been in a panic for almost a month. Their special project had been missing without any trace.

Their main supporter had been very angry with them. This project is a secret project even their king didn't know about it. Because this project is to make the king fall and the duke, the main supporter of that building, will replace to be their next king.

"Sir Duke. We can't find any trace at all where the patient had gone." The one who is speaking now is a doctor who had announce Amelia's pregnancy.

He is the one responsible make an experiment on Amelia's body. Before, he had some fat on his body but now, he looks so thin and unhealthy. He had been so stressed about the sudden missing patient. Plus, it was the most important patient!

He had been very excited to successfully found a suitable body for his project, but now, his works all gone and his main supporter is very very angry. They can't find someone else to replace the missing patient because only Amelia's body is suitable for this project.

The duke was sitting in the doctor's office, he had been very angry, but he knows, anger will not make any improvement.

"She can't escape on her own. She is too weak for that." The duke said.

"Y-Yes. It is true. She is too weak. She can't even wake up." The doctor agrees with nervousness.

"Have you search all of your workers?" The duke asks.

"Y-Yes. Sir duke, we had check everyone here. But there are no suspicious workers! We all had sign a life agreement with the duke. We didn't dare!" The doctor shaken when he thinks back about their agreement.

The duke silent for a while until he smirks.

"The father's child."

"Huh?" The doctor doesn't understand.

"If it is not us. If there no trace of missing... Only its kind can do this."

"D-Do you mean the zerg?" The doctor's legs almost fall. Even though this project was his, making human pregnant with a baby zerg. The most terrifying to him is an adult zerg.

"If-If this true, the king..."

"The king will never know. The zerg will not care. And... What they care about is the baby. Not the human."

The doctor almost had a heartbreak. Amelia is unique patient. He wants to do a lot of project with her body. Where can he find someone who can replace her??? He is very regret for not founding Amelia early. Such a rare human being dies just like that!

The duke looks very calm suddenly stands up and throws all the things in front of the desk. After he let out his anger he laughs uncontrollably and finally said.

"It is time to visit the Zergfray." 

######

Dear readers,

I really don't want to make a complicated story! I do! But...  I have to.

I was thinking that I should insert a little just a little! stories from the human planet but... Amelia is a very rare experiment for humans. I have to explain and have some flashbacks later. 

Maybe after chapters 25 or 30, I will focus more on the human planet. 

Tq for the vote. Love ya! <3