Chapter 19

The next day, again Amelia's eyes were being greeted with Zion's mouthwatering body again. She tries so hard to control her feelings when she saw his body. With Amelia's advice, he wore a shirt before bringing Amelia to have breakfast.

Today Zion asks Amelia to follow him. Amelia is quite happy because she almost gets bored staying in the house all day long. Before, Ninja already tells her that Zion had given her permission to go wherever she wants. But, she is still afraid to roaming around on a stranger planet without Zion.

Without asking where Zion will take her, Zion picks her up after saw Amelia had ready. Amelia is still feeling shy with how Zion holding her. Even though her heart sometimes feels warm because of Zion worrying about her being tired of walking by herself, she still thinks Zion only treats her like a child. He is afraid that she will play around and escape from him.

Along the way, all the zerg greet their leader and Zion only nod to acknowledge them. Amelia was quite excited to witness the respect between the leader and commoner of zerg. Even so, Amelia notices some of the zerg look at her with anger.

She is a human. A human had tricked them last year, she understands their mistrust of her. Soon Zion walks into a department where it makes Amelia's eyes sparkles. Amelia saw a big sign that wrote 'IT' (Information technology). Zion had been watching her movement all the time so he noticed how happy Amelia is.

Amelia's head can't stay still as she looks at everything with interest. This makes Zion walk very slow to make sure Amelia can watch them more. Until he finally stops at in front of an office. He put down Amelia on a nearby sofa.

"Stay still. I have some work inside." Zion told her.

Amelia's eyes dim. She wants to look around this place more! Seeing changes in Amelia's eyes, Zion feels amused. He doesn't understand looking at her change expression but it really made his day. Amelia nod obediently and sit still.

After that, Zion enters the office.

...

Inside the office, there is someone who was busy with a smart computer that was big like his body. Almost the entire office has this smart computer. The smart computer is showing many kinds of weapons with details.

"Matz." Zion calls Matz.

Matz who was busy looking at the smart computer finally look at Zion. He smiles.

"Hey. Already had enough spending your time with your wife?"

Zion ignores Matz question and he looks at his smart computer.

"Found any useful from the weapons?" Zion asks.

Matz rolled his eyes. What a boring boss, he sighs in his heart.

When they finally got a trace and found the pirates who kidnapped the dark dwarf, they seize all of their data and found all of the kind of weapons information on the pirate spaceship.

Matz touches the smart big computer in front of him and makes it zoom in. Then Matz point at a symbol that was hidden inside the weapon.

"Human?" Zion asks again.

"Yes. It seems the pirates are working with the human. They kidnapped some of the dwarfs to force them to make a weapon." Matz said.

"How about the weapon?"

"I still can't find any difference with a normal weapon." Matz said.

They both look at the weapon details. It was too impossible to kidnap a dwarf to create a simple normal weapon. Even the dwarf who had a high ego won't do this simple job. All the pirates kill themselves when they got captured and the dwarf claims that they don't know why they are being kidnapped.

"Wanna test your wife?" Suddenly Matz voices his mind.

Zion still need to be careful with Amelia. So, yesterday, Zion ask Matz to check all of the things that Amelia had disassembled. It seems Amelia really just curious about all the technology in his house. Matz also had look at Ninja. He is very impressed with how Amelia changes the robot.

Making the robot learn and show the expression on its own is not simple. This is not called a genius because Matz, himself is a genius in technology! Amelia is beyond than him even with all the sovereign.

What fascinated him more, Amelia knows that they have Ninja's eyes, but Amelia didn't throw it or change it at all. This shows that Amelia wants to prove that they don't need to worry about her doings on this planet.

She doesn't have anything to hide.

"She is pregnant. She will be tired." Zion said. This is related to their works. Disassemble things for curiosity and fun is not the same as working. That is what Zion thinks.

Matz amused. His leader had some soft heart here. "She will like it. If she looks tired, we can ask her to rest. Not a big deal."

Matz didn't respond.

...

Amelia had been sitting on the sofa for almost one hour. Ninja had been following them so, Ninja was the one had to entertain Amelia. Amelia plays some games and Ninja will time to time feed her snacks.

When Zion opens the door, he saw Amelia was being fed by Ninja. Her eyes were fixed on her iPad and her mouth open carelessly to bite potato chips from Ninja's hand.

When Zion came near her, she finally noticed him and quickly put down her iPad and look at him. She smiles.

"Finish?"

Zion look at her with a complicated look and finally ask.

"Want to play a game?"

Amelia blinks her eyes with a question looks.

"What game?" She ask.

"Follow me." Zion lifts his hand towards Amelia.

Amelia knows what he means, she simply smile and grab his hand. 

#####

Dear readers,

      Gonna apologize to you guys cuz I will not be able to update a new chapter tomorrow. Our country is celebrating festive tomorrow. 

And...  I am quite busy preparing our traditional foods and bakes some orders for my customers.

  I am quite busy preparing our traditional foods and bakes some orders for my customers

I left some pictures, so you can enjoy

I left some pictures, so you can enjoy... watching it! HAHAHAHA.

So... See you all next Friday! 

Love you guys. <3 <3 <3