Chapter 5

After some time, Zion stand up and walk towards Amelia.

"You already know that you may not survive even with a single baby." He claimed.

Zion deep voice awake Amelia complicated feelings. She look at him with a tear in her eyes. Amelia didn't answer, so, Zion continue to talk.

"You know that you may not survive or be killed by our kind... You still choose us for help." Looking at the tears that had fallen to her cheek, Zion bends his body and afraid that he can ruin her human soft face, his perfect finger slowly wipes the tears. He doesn't understand the tears meaning but it's made him uncomfortable.

"Why?" he asked.

Zion had been wondering, since beginning. Why did Amelia contact him? Why did Amelia wanted to run away from human? Maybe she had been betrayed hard by her own kind and forced herself to believe in zerg. Maybe she on the mission, to tricks the zerg again?

If she afraid of dying, she can abort the baby, plus, the baby is mix with zerg blood. But she didn't. He can't crack the code from Amelia. Human very complicated and they had many tricks. So why did she ask for their help, even though she knows she gonna die?

When Amelia face was touch by cold finger, Amelia flinch a little bit. Looking at a glowing purple eye, Amelia feel like she was being captive. There are sign of danger too, but Amelia fight his frightening aura.

"The babies. Because of the babies." Amelia said with hoarse voice. Because a lot of thing happening, she feel thirsty.

Zion lift his right eyebrows. Wanted more explanation.

"They are from my blood. Growing in my belly. I want to protect my babies. I want my babies in good health. I want to take care of them. I want to teach them the right and wrong. I want to love them. They are my babies..." Amelia look at Zion with serious face. Her eyes was still glistening with tears and her voice creak a little bit.

Zion saw the determination and sincerity on Amelia eyes. Listen to her words, somehow makes Zion feel warm inside. Zion furrowed his eyebrows, the feeling is new to him. Remember her hoarse voice, Zion pour her some water and give her.

Amelia didn't shy to take the glass of water from Zion, she drank loudly.

After seeing Amelia had finish her drink, Zion continue talking.

"We as a zerg, our priority is the child. We don't care whether you might live or not." The zerg are simple because they lack of feeling. They always talk straight to the point.

Amelia feels quite hurt when she heard Zion unfeeling tones but she understands. She already knows the zerg only will protect the zerg.

Amelia nod and said without hesitation. "Don't worry, my priority is my babies health. I am ready to die for them."

Yes. She is ready to die for them. When she found out she got pregnant she thought that god give her second chance for her to fulfill her desire to have a child. Laying weakly on the bed and worried that after giving birth and die, the baby will suffer with the human.

When the babies are responding every of her words every day, she was very happy and the desire to survive, desire for protecting the babies and the desire to watch over them till old making her want to fight for freedom.

If she can't survive, at least her babies will survive and will not in danger staying with the zerg.

Zion look at Amelia eyes for sometimes, then he nod and walk out from the room.

Amelia rub her belly again and smile.

Don't worry, mommy is very strong. We can survive this together!

Tutt! Tut! Tut!

..

Because there is so much thing for her to adapt, she hasn't had any desire to goes out to check out the new place. Bernd had goes in and out from her room. Checking her babies and making sure she eat a lot of white fat worm. Eww!

Bernd told her; the white fat worm is the zerg main food and it is very rich in nutricient. Bernd also told her that her recovery was fast because of that worm. Amelia doesn't even want to ask how they feed her when she was unconscious for a week!

When she succeeds eat all the worm, she realize her babies do really like it a lot. And when she eats some fruit and fluid nutricient, the baby didn't suck her food at all. Because of this, she is very happy and think that the worm didn't taste bad at all. Its taste kind of sweet like marshmallow!

..

Cora, the female zerg with wings, Otto the biggest zerg with sharp teeth, Bernd the spectacle zerg and Matz the handsome zerg with wings are the Grade A Warrior of Zergfrey. Because they are high level grade of zerg, their appearance looks more like human.

Zerg are famous with military power. Because they had fierce appearance and their lack of emotion made them suitable for war, almost all species afraid of them. But there are also species that had harmony relationship with the zerg.

Species that had harmonies relationship with them had become Zerg responsibility to protect. The previous year, human had contact the zerg wanted to create a peaceful agreement. They wanted their military power. However, not all human wants a peaceful relationship with zerg.

Human are one of species that have high intelligence. They have weak body but their intelligence can overcome everything. They can conquer every planet by their own, why they need zerg to protect them? Tragedy that had happen a year ago had tarnished zerg reputation. Making other species thought that zerg are dangerous species.

In the meeting zerg room, the four-high level zerg are busy reporting their mission to their general, Zion. They had always busy with a dangerous mission. One of their biggest harmony relationship species is with the dark dwarf.

Dark dwarf is like any character of dwarf had human imagine, they are in smaller shape, but they have expertise in innovation craftsmanship. Whether it will be smithing, crafting jewelry, brewing or farming, they are produced with high quality.

Because of their talents, they had become the largest producing main business. But they lack interest in business and only interest in craftmanship, so they had a partnership with the sovereign.

The sovereign also has harmonies relationship with the zerg. The sovereign is beautiful creature, they are glowing like gold and had high intelligence in technology and had an ability to sooth any species which is why they made a partnership business with the dark dwarf.

However, they both are delicate species. Thousand years ago, the sovereign had been save by the zerg and one of the zerg married with a princess of the sovereign and since then, they had very harmonies relationship and the zerg always protect them.

With two kind of important species under the zerg protection, no one knows how rich are the zerg is. Because they lack of lust or desire, two business partner species had reward many things to the zerg and the zerg act as polite to never reject it.

Zion, the leader of the zerg as usual will listen all the reports from his subordinate. He looks serious in the meeting, however no one notice he had been distracted with others thought. He had been watching his finger all day long. He can still feel the heat from Amelia soft cheeks.