First shot

"It's not him." Lily said, as she walked back to the SUV with Morgan and Spencer from Kyle Shay's - one of their suspects for the case - house, hopping in the back seat.

"How are you so sure?" Derek asked, as he turned on the engine.

"He doesn't despise woman like we profiled." She answered. "I mean... He was quite nice to me."

"He could be faking it."

"He wasn't." Spencer said. "Our unsub really despise woman. If Shay was it, he either wouldn't let Lily in or he wouldn't answer her questions. He just wouldn't be able to do it."

"Okay." Morgan nodded, not being able to discuss with both geniuses of the team. "So, if it's not Kyle Shay, who is our unsub?"

As if on cue, Lily's phone rang and she smiled when she saw Penelope's name in the screen.

"Hey, Pen. You're on speaker."

"Okay, so, the team was discussing possible names for the unsub and we finally settled on one." The technical analyst said, as Lily held the cellphone forward, in between Spencer and Derek's benches.

"Who is it, Mama?" Derek asked, as he kept driving.

"Okay, get ready for amazingly sad and disturbing backstory of the night." She said. "So... Noah Wilson, 37, born and raised in Bay City. His dad ran away as soon as he found out his mother, Kelly, was pregnant. As soon as he was born, Kelly fell in a depression and started using drugs and drinking. She would hit him repeatedly and even tried to abandon him in a park twice when he was six, but the kid was smart and found his way back home. At 11, he already had quite a criminal record. He had some anger management issues, not that I blame him, though. But it wasn't until he turned 14 and his mom beat him so bad after a drunk night out that he almost died, that he picked up a knife from the kitchen and stabbed Kelly multiple times on the chest before cutting out both of her hands."

"Just like our unsub is doing to the victims." Derek said.

"Well... Cutting the hands off could be symbolic." Lily said. "As if he was assuring himself that his mom - or any other woman at that - couldn't hit him anymore."

"Well... That's our unsub then." Morgan agreed.

"Garcia, do you have an address?" Spencer asked, as Penelope scoffed.

"Of course I do, boy genius, don't underestimate my abilities." She said, as Lily shook her head with a smile. "April Cove Street, 5581. You're closest, but the rest of the team are on the way."

"Hold on." Derek warned as Spencer gripped the handle and Lily braced herself on the back seat before he took a sharp turn and turned on the sirens to head to Wilson's house. "Baby girl, tell the team to meet us there. We'll arrive in five."

"Will do." Garcia answered. "Be safe, my pretties."

"We always are." Lily answered, before turning off the phone.

"Okay, Lily, Reid... Put on the vests." Morgan said. "A bastard like that won't go down without a fight."

***

"Reid, take the back. Lily and I will take the front." Morgan said, as they jumped off the car and he put on his vest.

"Okay." Spencer nodded, before walking away from them.

"Stay close, Lily. We know how he treats women." Derek said, picking up his gun.

"Don't worry, handsome. I can take care of myself."

Derek smirked as both of them walked toward Wilson's front door. Derek slammed his fist on the door as Lily stood beside him with her gun at the ready.