Proof

Episode: 7x02

"Cooking is the most sensual art form." Rossi said, as the whole team – minus Spencer, of course – gathered in his kitchen for a cooking lesson. "And these... Are my paints."

Penelope, who stood beside Lily and who was the most excited with the whole thing since it was her idea on the first place, was paying deadly attention to the Italian guy in front of them.

"So your hands... Must be brushes." She said.

"Don't interrupt." He pointed a finger at her as Penelope nodded.

Lily exchanged a glance with JJ and Emily on the other side of the line and the chuckled.

"In a pot of boiling water, we cook our spaghetti until it's al dente." He continued, passing a bit of pasta for everyone to try. "There you go, everybody pass around so you can feel the texture... Okay. So... In a large pan... We fry up our pancetta. Look at the crisp at the edges." He said, as he proudly showed a pan with frying bacon on it.

"But careful not to burn to onions." Hotch said, as Rossi beamed at him.

"Bravo, Aaron!" He cheered, as Lily laughed. "We sauté it, until it's translucent."

That was when the doorbell rang. Lily smiled as she looked at the door. It had to be Spencer, right?

"Ah, I've got it." Morgan said, before leaving, as Rossi nodded.

"Grazie mille." He said.

Lily picked up her glass of wine, but before she could take it, Rossi placed a hand over hers as she stared at him, confused. Penelope and JJ laughed as he forced her to place it down, with a slight frown.

"Parmigiano." He said, as he kept cooking as if nothing had happened. "The spaghetti e basilico. You see, it's all about timing and rhythm. And if you don't feel yourself doing it properly, please... Order a pizza."

They all laughed and Lily's smile only grew as she saw Morgan and Spencer arriving at the kitchen.

"Sorry I'm late." Spencer said, as he stood in between JJ and Emily.

"Yeah, and this is why I cook alone." Rossi scolded as Penelope and Lily shook their heads with a giggle.

"So, hum... When do we get to drink the wine?" Emily asked.

"Almost there." Rossi said, as Emily and Lily groaned dramatically as the rest laughed at their usual antics. "Okay. Let's start with the beginning. You eat what you cook, I'll supervise and we'll do this all together. Just like a family."

"Can I ask something?" Lily raised a finger as Rossi gave her the word, as if she was in high school again. "What's the closest pizza parlor around here?"

"No, no, no... You're going to cook, Lily." Rossi laughed as he placed a chef hat in her hat.

"Dear God... I'm gonna starve." She whispered as Penelope laughed.

"Okay. Can we drink the wine now?" JJ asked as Rossi nodded.

"Yes." He nodded, as they all picked up their glasses, clicking them together.

"Salute!"