Hopeless

Episode: 5x04

"These violent delights have violent ends." - William Shakespeare

"Who are they?" Hotch asked, as they all left the FBI car and into the parking lot of a night club. Lily looked around. For some reason, it seemed familiar for her.

"Well, the girl is Rebecca Knight, 24." Detective Andrews answered. "She worked here as a waitress. The man, we're not sure."

"What do you mean you're not sure?" Morgan asked, as he crouched down beside the covered bodies.

"Look for yourself. It's impossible to ID him."

Morgan lifted the cover and flinched. It was bad. He was so brutally bruised that his face was almost deformed.

"Who found the bodies?" Rossi asked.

"Mrs. Young." The detective said, nodding toward a hysterical woman, a few feet away from them. "She found them here when she was about to open the club for a breakfast special, or something."

"I'll go talk to her." JJ said, before walking toward Mrs. Young.

Suddenly, a few pieces started to fall into place and Lily felt a shiver run down her spine. She saw Hotch was about to say something, but right now, she didn't care.

"Excuse me, Detective. What's the name of the club again?" She asked, as all the men around turned to her.

"Young's Club." He answered.

She took a sharp breath. It couldn't be.

"Scottley, are you okay?" Hotch asked, noticing the girl's odd behavior.

"And the male victim... You said he was in his car." She kept going, ignoring the stares.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Where is it?"

"It was already sent to process."

"What car was it?" She asked, her voice cracking.

"Lily..." Rossi reached out a hand for her, but she just shook her head.

"What car was it? Please..."

"Hum..." The Detective opened his file and looked through it. "It was a silver sedan. Not new, not old. Why?"

"Can I get some gloves?" She asked.

"Lily..."

"Don't Lily me!" She yelled at Hotch, who just happened to be worried for her. "Just give me the damn gloves."

Detective Andrews glanced at Hotch, but as soon as he saw the FBI Agent nod, he gave Lily some gloves. She put them on, and in a second, she was kneeled beside the body. She took a deep breath and pulled up the cover. She whimpered as she saw the face of the man again, praying that her theory was wrong. But when she reached for his wrist and saw that one bracelet he would never take off, she broke.

"Lily!" Morgan yelled, dropping down beside the girl to hold her close. "Lily, what happened? Talk to us."

"I can ID him for you, Sir." She sobbed, as the Detective and everyone around her frowned. "It's Wade. Oliver Wade."

"Lily, are you sure? It could be..."

"I'm sure..." She cried, leaning against Morgan, as he did his best to comfort her. "The bracelet... Rachel gave it to him. He never took it off. I know it's him, I know it..."

"What happened?" JJ whispered over to Hotch, as she approached them after talking to Mrs. Young.

"It's Oliver." He said simply, nodding toward the body.