300

Episode: 14x01

"The only thing new in the world is the history you do not know." - Harry Truman.

"Just keeps going to voicemail." Lily groaned, annoyed, as she looked down at her phone while she tried to contact Penelope, sitting in the passenger seat with Matt driving and JJ behind her.

"All of Garcia's cells?" Matt asked, as Lily furrowed her eyebrows in worry.

"Yeah." She mumbled, trying again. "I can't get a hold of her."

"I talked to Spence for like a second before we got disconnected." JJ said

"All right, try the guard gate." Matt offered and JJ picked up the phone before sighing.

"Still busy." She said.

"Still busy?" Lily repeated.

"Yeah, it doesn't make sense." JJ said. "We've got a prisoner who could be escaping right now. We can't get anyone on the phone. Not even security."

"Maybe Prentiss got a hold of the director." Matt said as Lily sighed, trying not to freak out just yet.

"Yeah, let's hope so." She mumbled, before frowning when she noticed all the commotion around the bureau that was preventing them from actually getting to their workplace. "What's all this?"

"It's a fire alarm on the sixth floor, ma'am." One of the officers around said, overhearing the question when Matt stopped the car, unable to continue in the blocked road anyway.

"Which building?" JJ asked.

"Yours."

"How many injured?" Matt asked.

"‭Unclear." The officer said. "Director isn't taking chances. There's been a mandatory evacuation."

"We have a prisoner awaiting transfer..." Lily said. "Benjamin Merva."

"I can't look it up." The officer said. "System's down."

"Well, we need to search every vehicle, especially emergency ones." Matt said.

"I've got guards manning exits, but we're outnumbered." The officer sighed as Lily looked down at her phone and shook her head.

"No, we're under attack."

***

Emily had left Lily and Matt to look around the garage to see if they could gather any type of information after they had finally made their way inside the bureau only to realize that not only Benjamin Merva was gone but so were Spencer and Penelope. Lily felt sick to her stomach as she walked around, but she pushed through it. Agent Quinn had been shot, so he hadn't been the one to help Benjamin Merva out. Their suspicions had been wrong, but that didn't make Lily feel any better. She had been having a bad feeling about that case ever since she left Quantico about an hour before. Why did she ignore it?

"Is that Garcia's car?" Matt asked, noticing the woman standing in front of a particular car and staring into the void.

"Yeah." Lily nodded, apparently snapping herself back to reality. "Spence and Penelope's phones were left inside with their bags. If they were helping with the evacuation, they wouldn't leave those behind."

"No." Matt agreed, before following Lily when she started to walk away from him.

"Oh, and that. See that?" She asked, pointing at a few droplets of blood on the ground. "That's Quinn's blood. But over here, I mean, whose blood is this? What if whoever took Merva hurt Spence or Penelope?"