Run

Episode: 7x24

"You go upstairs." Morgan said, as they arrived the train station. "Prentiss and I will look down here. He has to be here."

Lily nodded, as she ran up the first fly of stairs she found and started to look for the unsub, gun at the ready, just in case. As she took a turn though, she gasped as she recognized Will's form, chained to a post.

"I found Will." She said, on her microphone as she ran toward him.

"Is he mobile?" Hotch's voice came in response, as Lily crouched before Will and pulled out the tap from his mouth.

"Negative. He's got... Six transmitters on him... They can blow this whole place."

"Where are you? I'm on my way."

"No, you've gotta get everyone out." Lily shook her head, as she analyzed the things attached to Will's body. "Is the bomb-squad here yet?"

"They're three minutes away."

Lily groaned as she saw the timer. 2:44 and going down.

"Copy."

"Lily, you've gotta get Henry. They're at the house." He pleaded.

"No, it's okay. JJ and Rossi are heading there. He's safe." She said, as she tried to run every possibility in her mind.

"Just get everybody out of here."

"I'm not leaving you here." Lily argued. "Just... Give me a minute."

Will looked down at the timer in his chest. 1:46.

"That's about how long you've got."

At that, Lily let out a nervous laugh, before starting to spill out everything she knew that could possibly help them now.

"Okay, everything they said and did was about them." She started.

"Narcissistic." He said.

"Romantics." She added. "They've met in 2008." She said, typing the number on the phone by the timer.

It blinked, showing the time running out and the message that she had only two tries left.

"Oh... What are you doing?" Will groaned. "Seriously Lily, go. Just go!"

"No, hold on... Chad." She decided, clicking on the numbers again. "2-4-2-3... Oh, damn it!" She huffed, as she missed yet another chance. "Okay, so... This is like Valentines for her, so... Four letter words... Love, life, soul..."

"Izzy." Will said. "Her name is Izzy."

Taking a deep breathe, she nodded. She clicked the four letters in the phone and the timer stopped. Before she could even let a sigh of relief, another box opened, this time, setting 30 seconds and four different wires.

"Oh, fucking hell..."

"Lily, what's your status?" Emily's voice came through the phone in her ear. "Lily, can you hear me?"

With another curse, she pulled it out and started to analyze the wires instead.

"Their story-telling is in the details, these wires mean something..."

"Like what?" Will asked, clearly stressed.

"Colors from the flag of Chad, red, yellow and blue. Only one is different from the US flag, yellow."

"What are you thinking?"

Gulping hard, she grabbed a scissor from her pocket and placed at the yellow wire. 2 seconds left. They were going to die anyway. Gritting her teeth, she cut up the wire, falling down beside Will, when the timer stopped completely.

"How did you do that?" He asked, completely out of breath.

"I didn't overthink it." She said, as he let out a laugh of pure relief. She smiled, before picking up her mic. "Hotch? Prentiss?"

"Lily, where are you?" Emily's worried voice came not half a second later.

"Second floor." She breathed. "We're in the second floor."