The bunker

A/N: Before the chapter, a quick question... I've been working on the last story for this book but I don't know exactly how I want to end it. So, if you had to give it an end, what would you do with it?

Episode: 13x06

"This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper." - T.S. Eliot

Lily smiled when she saw Matt, Luke, Spencer, JJ and Penelope reunited on the bullpen. She smirked as she placed her bag down on the entry and ran toward her best friend, standing right behind her to scare her with the help of the team.

"Guess who..." She sing-songed in her ear, as she jumped slightly, placing a hand on her heart.

"Oh my God!" She yelled, before turning around to see Lily standing there in front of her giggling. "Oh my God! You're back! You're back, right?"

Lily laughed.

"I am back." She nodded, as Penelope pulled her into a hug.

"Oh, I'm so happy!" She exclaimed as Lily squeezed her bubbly best friend tight.

"Me too." She smiled, before pulling away from her and smiling at the rest of the team.

"Oh, Lil... Come here..." JJ smiled, pulling Lily into a hug as well. "Welcome back."

"Thanks." She smiled at the blonde. "I've missed you."

"Oh, we've missed you too."

"And what about you, Matt Simmons? Are you being well-treated by the BAU?" She asked, as she turned to Matt, with whom she hadn't worked before officially as part of her team.

"Well, my trips are shorter now, I suppose." He shrugged, hugging her tight. "Welcome back, Lily. I look forward to work with you."

"Thank you, Matt. Me too."

"So... You want me to believe you've just had a baby?" Luke smirked at Lily, who laughed.

"Why?" She smirked. "Don't I look like it?"

"Not at all." He said back, pulling her into a hug. "It's good having you back, Lily."

"It's good being back." She smiled. "Did Penny treat you right?"

"Oh, that she did, didn't she, cool-hand-Luke?" JJ smirked as Lily gasped.

"What?" She asked, as Penelope groaned and Luke chuckled. "Oh, alright... And there I was... Worrying that my best friend was harassing Agent Alvez... I guess I needn't to worry, did I, Jay?"

"Not at all." She laughed.

Lily smiled, before turning to Spencer, who smiled gently at her and nodded.

"Welcome back." He said.

"Thanks." She smiled back, to which Penelope and JJ frowned at one another. Even Matt and Luke sensed something was wrong. But before they could even start asking questions, Rossi came out of his office and pulled Lily in for a hug.

"Oh, mi sei mancato così tanto, bambina!" He smiled, as she giggled.

"Anche io."

He opened his mouth to talk, but Emily cut him off, from her office.

"Sorry to interrupt the meeting, but I need your help, Lily." She called, as the woman nodded.

She grabbed her bag from the floor and walked up to Emily's office. Before she could even step inside, though, the brunette pulled her into another hug.

"I'm so glad you're back." She whispered. Lily smiled.

"Me too, Em. Me too."

***