What happens at home

Episode: 6x10

"And that..." Penelope says through the phone as the printer on the house of the condominium they were in finishes printing all the documents Lily had asked for Garcia. "Is the list of your 71 suspects you asked for. Nothing really stands out. They're all pretty plain."

"That's pretty much the main issue we're having here." Lily sighed, as she went through the papers.

"Yeah. Vanilla doesn't make your job any easier."

"Nope." Lily said. "But thanks anyway, Penny. I'll..."

"Wait, hum..." She said, before Lily could end the call. "How is it going with the agent whose father was a... You know?"

"How did you know that?" Lily asked, even though she had a pretty good guess as to what would be her best friend's answer.

"I might have looked into someone's hidden background." She admitted, as Lily rolled her eyes. "What? I'm not gonna let some strange new person travel with my family without knowing who they are."

Lily looked across the office room she was in toward the kitchen, where Spencer and Ashley were talking as she smiled gently at him. Lily held back a groan.

"She's fine, I guess."

"What's that in your voice?" She asked, as Lily frowned.

"What's what in my voice?"

"You're jealous!" She laughed.

"Jea-oh, Garcia, I have more to do, alright? Bye."

With that, she flipped the cellphone closed and back in Quantico, Penelope leaned against her chair, smiling widely.

"So much for not liking him, huh, pup?" She whispered. "Now it's time for Auntie Garcia's Matchmaker Service to begin."