Thank you!

So, we have arrived to the end of this book! As usual, I want to take a moment to thank all of you who have read this story and especially, all of you who voted and commented on it! It's for you that I do this at all, so thank you, thank, thank you! I've never thought this book will do as well as it did, especially considering it had been a while since I've wrote most of it, but you've come through again, so thank you for that hahah.

As always, I hope you have enjoyed reading this, as much as I have enjoyed writing it and if you have any comments or anything you want to tell me about this book, please, feel free!

Oh, and for anyone who's interested: Lily and Spencer's second child is a girl and they named her Olivia Diana. And yes, her godparents are Penelope and Luke, as expected hahaha

For this book, this will be all, but I do have a little exciting announcement: I am taking a break from posting all through July, BUT I will return on the second semester and I have a JJ book on the works, so if you're interested, give me a follow so you can know when it's up!

One last question: I might have a Hotch story and a Luke Alvez story all planned out. Would you guys like to see it? And if so, which one would you like me to work on first? Let me know!

Well, for now, this is all. Again, thank you for reading this book and for the support you've given me. You are all appreciated!

Stay safe,

Lots of love <3