52 Pickup

When the team finished passing on the profile of the unsub and the officers were released, they all gathered together.

"I think I'm going to stay here and take care of the tip line." Spencer said. "Clubs aren't really my thing."

"No way, kid." Morgan interjected. "I need a wingman."

"We're going to work, there, handsome. Not picking up dates." Lily rolled her eyes as Derek chuckled, throwing an arm over her shoulder.

"Well, I think you should consider picking up some guys."

"Excuse me?"

"Actually..." Rossi interrupted the banter. "There's another angle we need to pursue."

"We still don't know what made the unsub change his victimology." Hotch nodded. "What made him stop killing prostitutes and move it to the clubs."

"The answer might be something in Viper's class, but, to figure that out, we need to... Profile the teacher."

"We need to bate him in. With someone he sees as a challenge." Morgan said.

"To study his style up-close and personal, is gonna take someone he's already attracted to." Spencer said.

As soon as the words left his mouth, Morgan and Emily turned to Lily with a smirk. She turned to Hotch, but the man just stared right back at her.

"Ugh..." She groaned. "This is gonna suck in so many levels."

***

As soon as she finished putting on her heels, she exited the bathroom of the station and met up Hotch in the room the BAU had during their stay.

"You're really okay with this, right?" He asked, as she sat down and crossed her legs.

"Do we have an option?" She sighed, letting her hair flow behind her back.

"We could send Prentiss." He offered, but Lily shook her head.

"It's fine, Hotch." She assured. "She has other things to do. Better things."

Hotch smirked.

"I'm sending Jordan with you." He said.

"You're testing her?" Lily asked. He shrugged. "Okay."

"Well, look at you, doll..." Morgan wolf-whistled from the door. "All dressed up."

"Not for you, though." She smirked as he pretended to be hurt.

"How about for Pretty Boy?" He asked, as Spencer stopped at the door beside him.

"You look... Amazing." He said. Lily giggled, looking down to hide her blush.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"Well, are we ready to go?" A very nice-looking Jordan asked, as she stood behind both boys.

They turned around and Lily got up.

"If anything happens..."

"Don't worry, Hotch." Lily smiled at him, interrupting his protective speech. "I can handle it."

***

The club was full, the music was loud, the drink on Lily's hand was cold. She knew Spencer, Morgan and Emily were there, but she still felt uneasy surrounded by that many people, being watched by some men like she was a piece of meat. But she needed to focus. She took a sip of her drink and smirked as she saw Viper walking over to her.

"This is a nice surprise." He smirked, as he stood before her.

"Well, the Atlanta P.D. and the FBI are coming to all the bars you go to and looks like I pulled the short straw." She said, tilting her head to the side just a little.