Digging

When Penelope Garcia came running out of her office, with some very unofficial looking papers and JJ right behind her, Lily knew they were up to something. She lifted her eyes from her laptop and her suspicious only confirmed themselves when JJ pulled Emily up from her chair and the three of them stood by Lily's desk.

"May I help you?" She asked, as she lifted her eyes toward the three childishly excited women.

"Here." Penelope said, as she threw the papers in her hands in front of Lily.

"What's this?" Lily frowned.

"Information on your Romeo." JJ smirked as the younger woman looked through the papers. It wasn't until she saw a picture that she understood what was happening.

"Oh my God! I was joking Penelope!" She laughed soundly as Morgan and Spencer got up from their working places to take a look on the papers.

"Oh, it's the waiter." Derek smirked.

"I did some digging on him." Penelope said, quite proudly.

"And?" Emily eagerly asked.

"Well, apparently he's your average young man." She announced, grabbing the papers from Morgan and running her eyes through them expertly. "Oliver Jason Wade, born in June 22nd, 1983 in Long Island, New York. He's working at the Saint Antonio's café at the night shift and studying in the mornings."

"Studying?" JJ asked. "Studying what?"

"Hum... He's in a post-graduation of Mechanical Engineering in Georgetown." She answered. "No criminal records at all."

"He seems nice. And he's cute too." Emily shrugged, as she took the papers from Penelope to take a look. JJ walked over to her to see the picture. "You should give him a call."

"I already gave him a call." Lily rolled her eyes. The three woman gasped as Derek laughed behind them.

"When?" JJ inquired.

"Yesterday." Lily shrugged. "He seemed nice enough, so I figured... Why not?"

"So I did this for nothing?" Penelope asked.

"I told you... It was a joke. I didn't think you'd actually, you know... Dig." Lily defended.

"Of course I would! I need to protect you!"

"Penny..."

"Well... At least now we know he's not a serial killer." Derek shrugged and Lily laughed.

"Are you going to meet him?" Emily asked.

"Yeah." Lily nodded. "Saturday."

"Nice." She cheered.

"We want the details." Penelope said, as she grabbed the papers from Emily and walked back to her office. Lily laughed as everyone returned to their previous jobs.

"Alright." Lily giggled. "I'll call you all after."