Exit wounds

Episode: 5x21

"JJ will kill us, Penny." Lily laughed, as Garcia paid for yet another present for Henry.

"She won't." Penelope shook her head, grabbing the bag as they both exit the clothing store.

"I bet she will." Lily shivered when the cold air of Washington hit her outside the store. As she and Penelope walked down the street, Lily saw JJ and Emily coming out of a coffee shop, two cups each. "Oh, there she is. Let's see what she says about it."

JJ turned from Emily to Lily and Penelope as they met in the middle of the way.

"Oh, no..." She sighed. Lily laughed and raised her eyebrow at Penelope.

"No, I know... I know... Don't say it, but when you see what's in here..." She started to explain as Lily laughed. JJ gave her a cup of tea, as she listened to Garcia. "And it's not my fault... They were calling to me, I swear... And they were all on sale. And you think about it, it means that I'm helping the economy, which is more than I can say for you guys, cause no one else has bags..."

"Yeah." JJ smirked. "Please tell me all of those aren't for my son."

"They're not."

"Good."

Penelope glanced at Lily, who shrugged at her. She then lifted a very small bag out of every other ones she and Lily were carrying.

"This one's for Kevin." She admitted sheepishly as JJ shook her head. Emily laughed. "What? His own godmother doesn't spoil him! I need to step in and do something!"

"Oh, excuse me!" Lily gasped, poking Penelope in her arm with her elbow. "Now this is my fault? For your information, Miss Garcia, I do spoil Henry, alright?"

"Oh, really? When?" Penelope asked, trying to get away with the whole thing.

"Birthday, Christmas, Easter... When I'm supposed to?"

"She has a point." Emily nodded, as Lily smirked.

"Oh, hush." Penelope rolled her eyes. "Don't comment. Give me my coffee and no one will get hurt."

"Oh, there we go." Emily said, as she gave the cup to Garcia.

The four women laughed as they clicked their cups together.

"Where are we going now?" Lily asked.

"Oh! There's this boutique down street." Penelope said.

"Don't you think you've bought enough for today?" The red headed girl asked, as Penelope gave her the tongue.

"Yeah, but I've been wanting to check it out as well." Emily said.

"Well, let's go then." Lily shrugged. "JJ?"

The blonde woman opened her mouth to answer when her phone rang.

"Oh, wait up." She sighed, reaching in her purse for it. "Yep... Time to go the BAU, ladies."

They all sighed, as Emily suddenly turned to JJ.

"Maybe I should get a cat." She said.