Please

Date night - Part 7

"That's enough... Please, please, that's enough..."

Jacob laughed as he watched Lily pathetically crawling away from him, her tears rolling down her face and mixing with the blood for her wounds and the dirt in her face. Both of her eyes were swollen now - if from all the crying or the few punches he had landed on her face, he wasn't sure -, her lips bruised and her right arm was bent at a funny angle, most likely broken. She was crying now, sobbing and pleading and begging to be released and God, Jason loved it. He loved the way she writhed in pain, the way she cowered in fear, the way her eyes begged for mercy... She reminded him of all the people he had killed all those years before and nothing made him feel more alive.

"Stop?" Jason laughed. "You want me to stop?"

"Please..." She begged. "Please..."

Jason rolled his eyes then, kicking his foot harshly against Lily's stomach as she coughed up some blood on the ground.

"He asked me for mercy too." Jason said, as Lily whimpered. "Not for him, of course, he was a brave one, your guy. But for the girl. He pleaded for us to let her go. Begged for her life, much like you're doing right now. Do you think he'd be proud of you? Seeing you like this?"

Lily knew Jason wanted her to fight. He wanted her to try again, try to survive, but she was tired and she was hurt. She was ready to give up. Her eyes were heavy and she was sure she would fall right back into the floor if she ever tried to get up, due to a pounding pain in her ankle that probably meant it was broken.

"Stop..." She begged again, pathetically, grunting loudly when Jason hit her across the face with a piece of wood. "Please..."

"Pathetic..." Jason spat at her, landing yet another kick on her, this time right against her chest, causing Lily to gasp for air. "You're letting go, aren't you? You don't want to try anymore, do you?"

"Please..."

Jason laughed, watching as Lily wiped the blood from her mouth.

"You can't die." Jason said, crouching down in front of Lily as he grabbed her face harshly in his hands as he glared at her. "Not yet. So I'll let you off the hook a little. I won't hurt you for an hour. Is an hour enough for you? Must be..."

Jason pushed Lily's face back and the woman fell down to the floor without a fight. Standing up again, Jason walked up to a small television he had laying around and grabbed the remote, lazily flipping through the channels as he turned to look at Lily again.

"I won't hurt you for now." Jason said. "But I won't leave you here all alone in this dark room with nothing to distract you. I'm not that heartless, you see. So I'm gonna let you watch a little something while you recover a bit, how does that sound?"

Jason smirked when Lily didn't respond, choosing to, instead, enjoy this little break he had given her - the first one since he had beaten her bloody in that parking lot before throwing her back into the trunk of his car. Nodding at her, Jason pressed play on the DVD he had put on.

"See... I saw your profile on us." Jason said. "You said horrible things about us, how we had no control and just wanted to cause violence for the sake of violence. And maybe you were right, I don't know. But one thing you did get right wa the fact that we enjoyed reliving our fights. And you know what? We used to record it. Did you know that? Yes, we recorded everything while we beat everyone dead. Do you know what that means, Scottley? It means I have your guy's last moment alive on tape."

"No..." Lily whimpered, knowing full well that if she was forced to watch Jason and his buddies killing Oliver over and over again, she would lose any mental capacities she still had along with her physical ones. "Please... Please, no..."