Painless

Episode: 7x04

"Well, the media is enjoying this story." Lily sighed, as she drove to the Slade's house with Morgan, Spencer and JJ.

"What story doesn't the media likes?" JJ asked from the front seat as Lily scoffed as she looked down to her phone, buzzing with information from regional papers.

"You tell me."

"How are we going to get there?" Morgan asked as he pulled over in front of the Slade's house. "There's no way they are going to let us pass."

"Unless we use it for own advantage." Lily shrugged, as Morgan looked back to her.

She shook her head, as she opened the car door.

"Just follow my lead." She instructed. "Morgan, you stay close to me. JJ and Spencer, you go inside."

"What's your plan, doll?"

"Just trust me, will you?" She asked, as she stepped out of the car. As soon as she did, the crowd and cameras turned to her. She waited for Morgan to step out of the vehicle as well before making her way toward the reporters. "Hi, my name's Agent Scottley. I'm the FBI Behavior Analyzes Unit's liaison and I'll be giving you all the information you need. If you please, just step aside, please..."

JJ and Spencer got out of their car as Emily, Hotch and Rossi did the same on the one in front of their. JJ smiled as she saw Lily handling the media so well.

"She's good." The blonde woman commented to no one in particular as she walked inside the house. Emily nodded.

"There's anything that girl can't do?" She scoffed as JJ laughed.

As soon as Lily finished giving the reporters everything she could actually give, Morgan spoke up.

"Feel free to call me if you have any background questions." He said. Lily raised an eyebrow, but seeing as everyone's attention was turned to the other Agent, that went unnoticed. "My phone number is 702-555-0103."

"What's your name, Sir?" A woman asked, as they were about to leave.

"It's Doctor Spencer Reid. R-E-I-D."

"Thank you." Lily finished, as she placed a hand on Morgan's arm before turning around to walk to the Slander's house. "Is that about the pool thing?" She whispered.

"Yeah. Kid was cheating." He said back as Lily laughed.

"He wasn't cheating. He just knew the tactics. Plus, billiard is pure mathematics. Geometry to be more specific. So he did have some leverage."

"Don't start defending your boyfriend, Lily." Morgan smirked as they picked up some gloves. "And specially, not with mathematical facts. Geez... You and the kid are one in the same."

She smirked as she started going upstairs to meet Hotch.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

***

On the jet back, Spencer seemed far too quiet, but no one minded, so neither did Lily. As she sat by his side as he slept, with Morgan across from her and Emily beside him, Lily kept her focus on her book. That was, until she heard screaming, causing her to jump up in alert.

She exchanged glances with Emily, but they both calmed down once Morgan pulled out his headphones and the screaming got louder. Lily looked over at Morgan, as he scoffed, staring at Spencer "sleeping" form.

"Okay, kid. That was cute." He said, as both women held back their laughs. "But that's all you've got?"

Spencer snored loudly, but as soon as Morgan's phone went off and Spencer smirked, Lily knew there was more to come. And boy, was she right.

"Hey baby-" His greeting got interrupted by more of Spencer's screams from his phone.

Spencer laughed as Morgan groaned. From the couch beside them, Rossi threw a white rag on the table.

"Uh-huh." Morgan refused, as Spencer continued to pretend to be asleep. "Alright, Reid, it's on. Just know that paybacks are a bitch."

In response, he only got another one of Spencer's fake snores and Emily's and Lily's loud laughter.