𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Chapter sixty-three; Train ride of reality

▴ ◃ ▾ ▹

The emotions that coursed through Jasmine the exact moment she saw the train waiting for them to board it were indescribable. For one they were completely mixed and she couldn't decide if she's happy about it or not. She was excited about the summer, she was happy to see her mum again, she was happy because during the summer there will be no classes. She was sad though because going home meant going to the same house he father was in, it meant not seeing her friends, even though she had much more hope to see them more this summer. Especially now that she had new friends, James, Sirius and Peter with Lily and Robyn and Remus - all of them became such a great group together.

With one big secret still not said aloud about her and Remus being a couple. But by the way, everyone was receiving Lily's and James' blooming relationship, even though they said they weren't official yet, Jasmine felt slightly less nervous to let them know. Only slightly. She didn't know how they will react, especially at how much time Remus and Jasmine have been together.

A sneeze sounded behind Jasmine as she boarded the train. ''Bless you,'' she said automatically as she turned her head to look behind her shoulder. Then she fixed the way she was carrying Isla in her hands, the cat seemingly wanted to escape her hands.

Robyn muttered a frustrated 'thanks' before she blew her nose in a tissue. Her sickness sadly wasn't just a one-night thing and though the girl stated she was fine, she was still sneezing and sniffling all the time.

''Now, will you tell me what happened at the party?'' Robyn asked as the two walked and searched for an empty compartment.

''I think it's better if you hear it from everyone at the same time, otherwise, you'll probably get two very different stories from me and Sirius,'' Jasmine replied and continued to look into every compartment.

Robyn stayed silent behind her and fell deeply into her thoughts. She nearly toppled over Jasmine as the girl stopped sliding open a particular compartment door.

''Hey!'' The people inside chorused together.

Jasmine smiled at Lily, Peter, James, Remus and Sirius before stepping in. There was no way there will be an empty compartment at this time as the two Hufflepuff girls were rather late to the train. Lily reached up with her hands indicating she wants to hold Isla in her hands and Jasmine gladly put the black cat in her hands. Then she sat down on an empty seat which conveniently, or not, was right beside Remus. Robyn stayed at the compartment door, hand leaning on the side of it as she stared into the little space. Jasmine sent her a questioning look, wondering if she's not okay with sitting with them.

It all became clear when Robyn spoke up. ''Sirius?'' She called out to him, breaking the raven-haired boy away from his conversation with Peter.

He looked at her with raised eyebrows. Robyn took a short breath and looked like she wanted to say something more but then she merely motioned with her head out of the door and stepped away. That was a sign for Sirius to follow her and he did without a question, yet he looked rather confused by the whole thing.

Once the door slid close behind them, Lily and Jasmine looked at each other with questioning looks and wanted to have one of those mental conversations though it wasn't really working since both of them were clueless.

''I'm calling it. Robyn's pregnant.'' James said out of nowhere.

''What?'' Jasmine asked more than just confused.

James looked a little too proud of his statement while the whole compartment watched him with curious eyes. ''Where did you get that idea?'' Lily asked from beside him and kept petting Isla, which weirdly enough didn't want to escape like she did before when Jasmine held her.