𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Chapter eight; Tipsy and talking [part I]

▴ ◃ ▾ ▹

''A party? When?'' Robyn called from the bathroom, the doors being creaked open a bit, so she could be heard.

Jasmine was laying on her bed, staring at the yellow canopy above her breathlessly. Not to blame her, she did run from a classroom to the barrels up and down all stairs, then to the very back of the girl's dormitories and landed on her bed.

''Today, after the game in the Gryffindor common room. Black actually invited you, I'm just the messenger.'' Jasmine played with a strand of her light brown hair.

While hearing the water running in the shower the curtain suddenly rustled. ''Siri invited me!?''

Jasmine cringed from the screech her best friend let out, while apparently having a shower. She waited a moment and listened to the sounds from the bathroom from which she collected that Robyn resumed to showering and waited for Jasmine to speak.

''Yeah, apparently he lost his balls somewhere and couldn't ask you himself.''

Another rustle of the shower curtain and a few steps came from the bathroom. Robyn's head then poked out of the creak in the doorway wearing a mean expression. Jasmine turned sideways to look at her with a mischievous glint in her eyes. After a moment Robyn mirrored her expression and Jasmine's eyes widened a fraction.

''No! Robyn don't!''

''What? What do you mean?'' Robyn's voice was sweet, a bit too nice, still, only her head was seen from the bathroom.

''I know you're naked in there and you're not going to flash me again just for the funs of it,'' Jasmine replied loudly and then proceeded to cover her eyes with a nearby pillow.

A laugh emitted Robyn and she slowly retrieved back to the inside of the washroom. Only when the water was running again did Jasmine remove the pillow and sat up in her bed. She glared at the door already knowing what mess the darker brunette was making in there. Sometimes Robyn could take an innocent joke too far.

''Can I use your shampoo?'' A yell from behind now closed doors was heard when the water stopped running.

''Why?'' Jasmine shouted back curiously.

A few moments later the door opened again and Robyn's head peaked out, her hair now wet, droplets of water going everywhere on the ground. Though she could care less about it.

''Because I used all of mine already.'' Robyn used an innocent tone and added a hopeful grin to better the situation.

Jasmine scoffed. ''No, you didn't! I saw it yesterday half full by the mirror.''

Robyn seemingly let out a nervous chuckle. She dropped the smile and let out a short breath. ''Okay fine, but yours smells so good.'' She whined.

Jasmine looked at the puddle of water forming beneath Robyn's hair. She didn't want more of a disaster to happen so she sighed nodded and waved for Robyn to get inside the bathroom already. The other girl shrieked shortly before kicking the door shut and again resuming her shower.

The fact that Jasmine let her use the best fruity smelling shampoo on the world, who made her dark brown waves even prettier, made her so happy she even started singing while washing her hair. Jasmine grabbed a towel in the dorm to wipe the water away while emitting chuckles at Robyn's singing. A few minutes later the door opened again, Robyn being dressed in an oversized shirt her hair already dry.

''You're going too right?'' She asked plopping down on the bed next to Jasmine.

Their heads were on the same side only Jasmine was laying on her back with her hands clasped behind her head and Robyn was flat on her stomach. The lighter brunette nodded to answer the question while still staring above her.