𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍

▴ ◃ ▾ ▹

Well, what about that ending, huh?

I thought I'd finish this year off the right way and finally, finally complete this story. It has been almost three years in the making (with a one-year HIATUS, but let's forget about that). I couldn't be happier with getting this one off my chest and off my mind because the size of this project is absolutely insane. I had no idea I'd write so many chapters when I started with the idea of the story. My file in Word document is so big it's nearly crashing my computer. 

118 chapters, 250k+ words, 250 full A4 pages with the littlest spacing between the lines, 20 hours of reading time. I don't think I'll ever do anything as long and as time-consuming as this. 

This story is my child, I love it to the end and I hope you loved it too, through all its ups and downs, twists, cliffhangers, stupid character decisions and all the cuteness of our two beloved characters Jasmine and Remus.

As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts about this story, complaints, questions and constructive criticism. Anything you want to express you can just write down and I'll be happy to respond. 

I have something brewing in my head about a second part, possibly. I'm not sure I'm ready for another whole book, but I am sure as hell it won't be as long as this one. What do you say, should I write part two?

And for the very last time: thank you, thank you so much for clicking on this story, for taking your time to read it, for voting, for commenting, thank you for all your support through the years of making this project, thank you for being patient with my spacious updates towards the end and I really do hope you had as much fun reading this as I had writing it. :)

I love you and I'll possibly see you in the next one. ;)

▴ ◃ ▾ ▹