Gone And Found

A oneshot for FrutitaOMalley (Elliot x OC)

Lar's POV

I was searching for my phone. I need to find it. I really need it today! My girls May, April, and June are coming! I really hope they'll be as excited as I am to see them. Their plane is supposed to arrive within the hour. I was running around my lab, searching for my phone. I searched through drawers, counters, and anywhere it could be. I can't find it! I'm stressing out! Oh, Lars, calm down. I take a deep breath. I didn't know where it was. I should go check in my room. Or maybe Jack knows where it is? I sigh. I'm going to ask him first. I looked around and walked into the break room. I saw Jack and sigh in relief. I hurry over to him and hug him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. He turned, sipping from a cup of coffee. His lips curled up into a smile, but it faltered as he saw my worried expression.

"Lars, what's wrong?"- Jack asks.

"I can't find my phone! The girls are supposed to be here in the next hour but I have no idea if there have been any delays or worse! I didn't find it in my lab anywhere so I thought I would ask you."- I reply.

"I'm sure you left it in your room somewhere. Don't worry sweetheart! Do you want me to help look for it?"- He replied.

"I was going to check there if you didn't know where it was."- I reply.

"Dude, I don't have an idea where it is."- Jack replies.

"Oh... well, I guess I should hurry and go look in my room! You can go look if you want to."- I reply.

"I'll gladly look, I can double-check the lab for it if that makes you feel better."- He replies.

"Who lost what? What are we looking for?"- I heard someone ask as they entered.

We both turn to see Eleanor. Her blonde but almost white hair was in the process of being tied up in a ponytail. You could easily see the green and pink locks of hair that had cupped her face. Her blue eyes sparkled with an intrigued curiosity in our conversation. I blushed.

"Hey, Eleanor! We're just looking for Lars' phone!"- Jack replies.

"Yeah... we're looking for my phone... I need to find it!"- I reply.

"Are the girls coming? It would be nice to see them."- Eleanor replies.

"Indeed... their flight is coming in the next hour!"- I reply.

"And you need your phone why? I thought people over the age of thirty didn't need their phones 24/7?"- Eleanor asks, being snarky.

"Eleanor, I need it to see if their plane was delayed or if the flight was canceled! Or if they're alright... or if my mom is alright, she's the one who's flying with them."- I explain.

"Hey, I get it! I was about to ask if they were flying with someone anyway."- Eleanor replies.

"You up for helping us, Eleanor? It would be helpful!"- Jack replies.

"Sure, where do I need to look?"- Eleanor replies, switching to sweet.

"Anywhere!!"- I exclaim.

Eleanor laughs. "Don't worry! Detective Woolridge is on the case!"- She says, dashing out of the room.

"Okay! Thank goodness."- I reply, sighing.

Jack got up and set his coffee down. He hugs me, kissing me gently on the lips.

"Calm down. You are going to lose your pretty blonde locks with all that stress."- Jack replies, twirling some of my hair in his hand.

"Yeah, I know. But I'm going to go check my room."- I reply.