Just One Peaceful Night, Please?

A oneshot for RustamMantyeyev

Jack's POV

I smiled to myself. Ah... this is the life. The summer's coming to an end, the leaves are starting to fall from trees, and the nights come faster and are darker. The weather is perfect. It's the perfect weather for cuddles. It's wonderful to snuggle up to my girls and my hubby. I was currently lying on the couch in our living room, cuddled up to the love of my life. When we started, Lars grabbed a huge fleece blanket and he wrapped it around the two of us. Snuggling up to him... this is amazing. I kissed him on the cheek. A smile formed on his lips and a soft chuckle escaped as well. Lars returns the favor and pressed a kiss to my cheek. I felt it was sweet. I paused the movie that we had been watching. Lars gives me an odd look but before he could say anything I silenced him with a kiss on the lips. He muttered an excited 'Oh!' right before our lips connected. My husband is so cute. We kissed for a few moments and then pulled away.

"Darling- A pout formed on his lips -why did you stop? Can't we just kiss more?"- Lars asks.

I smirk. "I could go on. I can do this all day. I wasn't planning on stopping either. You think that I would stop at just one kiss?"- I reply.

"Well... we don't have all day. And I didn't think that you would stop after just one but it was just so short... but thank you for the confirmation Jack."- He replies, blushing.

"Oh? Well, we've got all day tomorrow Lars."- I reply.

"We've just... got to stay quiet."- Lars replied.

"The girls are upstairs, in their room, do you think they could hear us from down here?"- I ask.

"I just want to make sure."- He replies.

"Okay. But can we continue?"- I reply.

"Oh yes, indeed!"- Lars replied.

I kissed him again. He giggled and kissed me back. Our lips smacked and they moved together in sync. I kissed him for the first time for a few minutes. Then we kissed again, and again, and again, and then a few more times. His lips are so soft and they feel so good against mine. We made out for a while and it only stopped when we fell to the floor of the living room. I hit my head on the floor and his head hits my chest. He sat up and gave me a concerned look.

"Jack, Babe, are you okay?!"- Lars asks.

I laughed. "I'm fine love, I'm fine."- I reply, sitting up and rubbed the back of my head.

"Did that hurt?"- He asks.

"Just slightly."- I mumble.

Lars got up and scooped me up off of my feet. I was laid down on the couch. A kiss was planted on my forehead. He sat down next to me, resting a hand on my thigh. I pouted at him. 'I'm fine!'- I whined but he then scoops me up into his arms. I was still pouting as he ran hands through my hair, rubbing the back of my head where I hit it. Well, this is rather nice. I let him fuss over me for a few minutes and then I sat up, magically cured. I grabbed the blanket from the floor and put it on the couch. Cuddling is great and all, super cozy too, but it gets boring after a while if we do it all day. Especially long summer days. I want to talk to him about what we can do on our day off.

"Lars, dear, what do you want to do on our day off?"- I ask.

"On our day off? I don't know..."- Lars replies.

"We should definitely do something... something that includes the girls."- I reply.

"We could go on a picnic! A picnic at the park. How does that sound?"- He replied.